• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya, does anyone here like Pokemon?

Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I do ^^

I'm Hannah; I played the Pokemon games when I was a kid & my friend brought it into school (this goes waaay back) & I just started playing again like a month ago =)
    I saw some episodes when I was a kid, too, but I wish I saw more.

I'm a friendly person, talk to me if you want to ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Nice to meet ya, Hannah. :) My history of Pokemon goes way back....like when I was 8 or 9 years old. So as you can tell I've been a huge fan of it for a long time, just like you. xD To answer your thread title, YES. Everyone here LOVES Pokemon, you are not the only one! :3

With your interest in Pokemon, you can start talking about your favorite Pokemon, your favorite games, fave generation, well, pretty much anything. xD There are also some topics that don't necessarily cover Pokemon, so if you have interests outside of Pokemon such as technology, entertainment, or maybe Japanese entertainment, you'll find some here. PC is quite diverse. ^_^

I'll let you explore the forums, but if you have trouble, get confused, have questions, etc., send me a message and I'll help ya out. :D Until then, have fuuuuun :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Nice to meet you too! ^^ Oh yea, I'm gonna use colours in my writing as well, hopefully it doesn't annoy people XD
    Yea I kinda got worried people would think I'm criticising them with my title (I think that deep. or maybe I'm paranoid) but I thought it was funny XD

I guess my favourite Pokemon is Squirtle! It was the first Pokemon I ever saw, even before Pikachu, but he's so cute too XD

I'm gonna add you, if that's okay?

edit: whoops I forgot my colours XD

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Yea i only actaully really got into pokemon last year to be honest xDD lol and im friendly and im happy to talk to you send me a vm if you wanna chat :)

Years
  • I do ^^

I'm Hannah; I played the Pokemon games when I was a kid & my friend brought it into school (this goes waaay back) & I just started playing again like a month ago =)
    I saw some episodes when I was a kid, too, but I wish I saw more.

I'm a friendly person, talk to me if you want to ^^

Hi Hannah, I'm a massive Pokefan as well!

My history of Pokemon games goes back to Ruby, where I got a female Mudkip as my starter. I remember those days...

I then played Pearl with Chimchar being my partner.

Turtwig was my starter in Platinum and he's not doing bad.

Then in SoulSilver, I started with the Fire-type Cyndaquil.

Now I am playing Black, where I chose the cute Oshawott as my partner.

Yeah, we have loads of Pokemon-related and non-Pokemon-related discussion plus some trivial games to play as well!

Contact a moderator if you have any questions!

Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Heya everyone!

Yea Hikari10 I loooove Ruby version & Sapphire too, that's the first one I've properly played (but really I started with Yellow I just didn't get to play it much XD)

Soul54 I'll give you my friend code when I get one ^^

Natiya

Imaginarium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2012
    Nope, no one here likes Pokemon, I'm afraid you're in the wrong place.
    -gets bricked-

Hey Hannah, welcome to PC! I'm new-ish (returning, but I've been gone
    for forever) too, but I'm sure you'll feel right at home here! (;

I'm with you on being a longtime fan of Pokemon, from first watching the
    show when I was six to first starting to play the games when I was nine.

What's your favorite game? I'm partial to Emerald, myself, or the Gold/Silver/Crystal
    versions.

Anyway, there's tons of helpful people to ask if you have any questions,
    if you wanna talk anytime drop me a PM/VM! :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome aboard, Hannah! Yes, we all love Pokemon! ^^;; I actually got my first Pokemon game when my aunt gave me Pokemon Yellow, but didn't really became a fan when I played it since I was really young back then but when GSC was released. It was at that time when everyone is crazy about it and so I got influenced and asked my mom to buy me one which I eventually got as a birthday present, and so I played it and had been drawn into how awesome this game could be! I also started watching the anime. And till then, I'm still a Pokemon fan and I'm very happy that I was able to survive for as much as one decade now! :O

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find lots of interesting things here since there are pretty much lots of boards to visit and to contribute in. You might really want to visit the game sections such as BW, Fourth Generation Games, Advanced Generation Games and etc. since you've just recently gotten back into the whole thing. It would be awesome if you could share your journey and write off a journal and post it in the journal thread. You could also ask some tips and opinions if your having a hard time in the game!

At the same time, you'll probably meet lots of friends too and I'm sure you want that right? If you ever get confused around here though, the staff are always there to offer you a hand, so don't be afraid or don't be shy to them, they're really approachable and nice! Make sure to give the rules as well if you still haven't given them a look, PC is pretty strict to its rules and so if you ever break one, you'll eventually get punished and I'm certain that you don't want that to happen, no?

And so, have a great time and see you around. Lovelots! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Heya Snivy & Natiya! ^^

Wellll Natiya, I think my favourite game right now is Pokemon Sapphire (I played Ruby now I'm playing Sapphire), but I'll get Pearl & White (or just Pearly White but I think that's a toothpaste) when I have a new DS (my old one got borrowed).
    Actually, I wanna play Emerald, and Yellow again. That's next on the list!

I'm gonna go look at journals, Snivy ^^ I'll make one of they are what I think they are (like a little adventure diary), 'cos that sounds fun!
    Oh and when I have the time I'm gonna find a guinea pig (hurray for spell-check) for multiplayer on the emulators. Yea friends are nice to have, too!
    Add me if you want (anyone) ^^

Do I use too many faces?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • No, around here we're into magical anime girls, Quality Inns and large American luxury sedans.

Oh wait, that's just me :P Yeah, we're pretty big on Pokemon, even if IMO the franchise has taken a nosedive with the latest games... anyway, you'll likely find me playing the "semi-old" games like Leaf Green and Platinum instead of B/W... and also drooling over the female trainer from Leaf Green... she is so awesome :)

Well, enough about me... welcome to PC, where your Pokemon dreams can come true! Or at the very least we have areas where you can talk about all aspects of Pokemon and what you'd like to see to make your Pokemon dreams come true :P Anyway, I hope to see you around the site, and I look forward to chatting!

Back