• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

DarkEmperor7135

Herrow!
    Years
    Hey all! I'm a young Poke-fan (At least compared to the age of most people I've seen on here, but hey, age doesn't define maturity :3) with a knack for ROM hacks.., and Lucario! I've been playing Pokemon for around 9 years, and have gotten into ROM hacks 2 years ago.

I've played many great ROM hacks, but I would love to make my own soon (Already have a story planned, names planned, gyms planned, and more). Now comes the harder part of actually making a ROM hack. I came to get some help if I need some (Most likely will) and to get stated.

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to the future :D

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hi!
    PC's pretty famous for its ROM Hacks, and there's definitely a lot of great ones to try out. Check out the Hacks Showcase section for those. As for learning how to make one, you'll want to head over to Tools, Tutorials and Resources and Beginner's Lounge.
    I'm a former ROM Hacker myself, so feel free to to send me a VM if you need someone to bounce ideas off of. Good luck on your project and I'll see you around!

Years
    ROM hackers... not a stranger here, and we have all the services you need so sit back and we'll take you there. Also, welcome aboard Dark!

Swirly has mentioned the ROM Hacking sections worth visiting, but your forum experience doesn't have to stop there since we're more than just hacks, so hopefully you plan to branch out into other new areas as well and see how different everything is.

Good luck with all that, and don't hesitate to ask anyone if you need help. Enjoy your stay and happy holidays!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Pleased to meet you and welcome to PC. I was never really into rom hacking lol. But anyway... Hope you have a good time here. See you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Awh, I'm not really a hacker myself, but, you did indeed come to the right forum to play ROM Hacks as well as learn about how to make one, as all you gotta do is visit the ROM Hacking boards you see before you in the forums! Hope you enjoy those. :3

I do hope you'll stick around with us, as there are plenty of things to see, and stuff here to do! See you around the forums! I'm available via PM or VMs if you have any questions or would like to chat sometime -- I'd love to chat with you~ ^^

Back