• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo...

Marisa

Hi there, I'm Marisa. ^^ I'm 15 years old and I'm very sexy XD

My favorite video games, aside from Pok?mon, are:

1. Anything from the Mega Man series (MM3, & MMBN are my favorites ^^)

2. Anything Legend of Zelda (A looong time ago, there WAS no Master Sword... instead, we had the WHITE Sword ^^)

3. Kingdom Hearts (I don't care what you think of Riku or Ansem, because SORA IS MAD SEXY.)

4. anything Mario (Especially SMB3)

5. Excitebike (The old NES one.)

6. Sailor Moon: Another Story

7. Savage (I'm not very good, though XD)

...and some others.

My favorite anime include:

1. Astro Boy ("Tetsuwan Atom" in Japan. There were actually three different Astroboy series, each a few decades apart, and I enjoy watching all three. ^^)

2. Digimon (All series)

3. Rockman.EXE/Mega Man: NT Warrior (My question is, where the CRAP did they get the name NT Warrior?! It's BATTLE NETWORK, ShoPro! Play the games before you dub the show...)

4. the Rockman/Megaman OVAs (Muaha! Ninja Wily!)

5. Cowboy Bebop

6. Excel Saga

7. Card Captor Sakura

8. Sailor Moon

9. Sonic X (S! O! N! I! C! GO!!)

10. Shaman King (Yomigaaareeeteee...)

I enjoy attending conventions, and I plan on going to Otakon and A-Kon next year. If anyone wants to start a cosplay group, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. =3

Last edited:

TeNkY

I love you, go to bed
    Years
  • Oh sup? Welcome, although I had just rejoined this forum after being banned ;P. Really nice forum, unless you count the times where moderators ban you for saying something as trivial as F--k in a private message. I hope you fare well and post a picture up at the section " Other Chat".

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey there Marisa Welcome to PC Im MoonLight nice to meet ya I hope ya have lots of fun here!! it's a Great Place to be

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • TeNkY said:
    Oh sup? Welcome, although I had just rejoined this forum after being banned ;P. Really nice forum, unless you count the times where moderators ban you for saying something as trivial as F--k in a private message. I hope you fare well and post a picture up at the section " Other Chat".
    How stupid are you? You where banned for being racist. Don't think anyone feels sorry for you.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Marisa said:

2. Anything Legend of Zelda (A looong time ago, there WAS no Master Sword... instead, we had the WHITE Sword ^^)

3. Kingdom Hearts (I don't care what you think of Riku or Ansem, because SORA IS MAD SEXY.)

...and some others.

1. Astro Boy ("Tetsuwan Atom" in Japan. There were actually three different Astroboy series, each a few decades apart, and I enjoy watching all three. ^^)

2. Digimon (All series)

3. Rockman.EXE/Mega Man: NT Warrior (My question is, where the CRAP did they get the name NT Warrior?! It's BATTLE NETWORK, ShoPro! Play the games before you dub the show...)

5. Cowboy Bebop

6. Excel Saga

7. Card Captor Sakura

8. Sailor Moon

I enjoy attending conventions, and I plan on going to Otakon and A-Kon next year. If anyone wants to start a cosplay group, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. =3

Hi! I have a feeling you will have a good time, and enjoy PC!

TeNkY

I love you, go to bed
    Years
  • What are you doing Groudon? Are you that much of an loser than you're stalking me? And you call yourself social? God, stop being a loser and get some friends. Same words you said to me and look at whose being a no lifer.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    TeNkY said:
    What are you doing Groudon? Are you that much of an loser than you're stalking me? And you call yourself social? God, stop being a loser and get some friends. Same words you said to me and look at whose being a no lifer.
    Shut up and wait to be re-banned again.
    Ban TeNkY!!!

Hideousness

Abused...Pain is mixed
    Years
  • Good job banning the right culprit Arcanine. As you seem to banning the one who tries to defend himself and let's see what Groudon said.

TeNk You hopless n00b.

Ban me again for being correct? Go ahead admin abuser.

Yes hello everyone I'm new here.

Go away Kuro-blah-blah

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Hideousness said:
    Good job banning the right culprit Arcanine. As you seem to banning the one who tries to defend himself and let's see what Groudon said.

TeNk You hopless n00b.

Go away Kuro-blah-blah
    And who on earth do you think started it? And you dont know flip I didnt ban you one time. And you are never correct. And its not like im playing with the ban thing so im not a Admin admin (I wish I was an Admin so I could give you an IP ban).

Hideousness

Abused...Pain is mixed
    Years
  • He started it! SEE THE POST BACK IN THE POKEMON CREATION BY JMAC32. He started CURSING ME OFF for ME saying that Aliens are real. GET YOUR FACTS straight, ^ super moderator ^

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Hideousness said:
    He started it! SEE THE POST BACK IN THE POKEMON CREATION BY JMAC32. He started CURSING ME OFF for ME saying that Aliens are real. GET YOUR FACTS straight, ^ super moderator ^
    My facts are straight ^Member^, mabe you should know there is kids on this site and your last two user names did not go over very good. READ THE RULES and get them straight.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP COMING BACK!? i dont understand once your banned you seem like you have to come back and re-annoy the members again members like you make me sick...just sick...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Guys, don't turn her welcome thread into this. NO ONE FURTHER COMMENT ON HIM OR ANYONE ELSE. THE NEXT POST NEEDS TO BE RELATED TO WELCOMING Marisa.

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • Hideousness said:
    Good job banning the right culprit Arcanine. As you seem to banning the one who tries to defend himself and let's see what Groudon said.

TeNk You hopless n00b.

Go away Kuro-blah-blah
    All there is to know is that you became racist. Thats the problem n00b. Not that you swore, If you had kept it clean and made sense you would of still been a member. There is nothing to say about me because either than my first PM mine where all clean and based on fact and the way you acted. Not full of f--- words motherf----- and that sort of idiotict stuff. You know that and if you where even half a man you would of said that. And aslong as this racist jerk off is on this board I will proudly wear this signature.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Marisa said:

...and some others.

2. Digimon (All series)

5. Cowboy Bebop

6. Excel Saga

7. Card Captor Sakura

8. Sailor Moon

Hey! welcome to PC Marisa! we like alot of the same things!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Welcome to PC, hope you like it here.
    Off-topic(I have some question sorry! ^_^;):
    Why do I have * at my name? Am I shiny member? or warned member? can someone tell me?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Hideousness said:

TeNk You hopless n00b.

Go away Kuro-blah-blah

a warning, you jerk. if you offend my freind aracnine i will seriously blow you to peices. most people here will vouch for thatm tehy all know how i perform if some one offendes andy in front of me. so watch it, mate, or i will blow u so bad u will nevere, ever forget the name soph.

anotherwords, DONT YOU FREAKING DARE INSULT ARCANINE OR ELSE!

Back