• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo!

xXPenXx

Hardcore Casual
    Years
    New here. Not sure what to say, though! I'm in high school, my first Pokemon game was FireRed and though I wasn't a big fan in my younger years, I've definitely gotten more into the series as I've gotten older. Since I don't really have any fancy username or whatever, (I just wanted Pen haha) there's really no need to mouse over it. My friends call me Pen, I call myself Pen, yadda yadda. I hope I'll have some fun here! Uh, ask any questions, if you want. I don't mind.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2017
    Hi Pen, Im new here too, but i also started with Firered and not one of the originals, so I thought I'd just post to let you know that there are more of us out there lol.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, and welcome to PC! We're glad to have you on board. My first game was Red, but FireRed/LeafGreen were two great games. You'll defiantly have fun here. Take a look around the community, you'll find a bunch of stuff to do. Here are a few links to get you started: Helpful Links and The Newbie Exploration Challenge!

I do hope you enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, or fancy a chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message! :D

Years
    Awesome to meet you as well Pen! I hope you're all feeling well today.

So, Fire Red was your first Pokemon game? I do wonder if Kanto is your fave region by any chance? Or it something completely different? There is tons to do around PC, and if you're looking for some stuff Beni linked you to something worth checking out if you want to get started.

Hopefully you'll settle in very well and I'll be catching you around the forums! I'm always here if you want someone to talk to, or just need a new friend.

Years
    Hi Pen! Though I mostly write with pencils nowadays. ;( Welcome to PC ~ ♥

FR/LG weren't my first but they're definitely one of my favorites. Such good games. The VS Seeker made training immensely fun and I ran through Seven Island a lot spamming it to train lol. Do you play the newer games as well? And have you tried the older ones, out of curiosity? ^^

Back