• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Heyy im new here :D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there chikolocko, allow me to formally welcome you to the PC!

What made you want to start actively posting after so long? Have you been around the whole 8 years, or did you just decide to come back to have some fun?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    hey I have played so many pokemon games, all the vanilla ones, alot of romhacks and even some off meta ones like mystery dungeon and battle revolution.
    and the reason i started my activity only recently is beacuse I've been following alot of pokemon challenges for a while now and been doing some on my own like nuzlockes.
    and i though of a new challenge that i have never seen anyone doing, so i wanted to see if someone here will take the challenge.

Years
    hey I have played so many pokemon games, all the vanilla ones, alot of romhacks and even some off meta ones like mystery dungeon and battle revolution.
    and the reason i started my activity only recently is beacuse I've been following alot of pokemon challenges for a while now and been doing some on my own like nuzlockes.
    and i though of a new challenge that i have never seen anyone doing, so i wanted to see if someone here will take the challenge.

You have played ROM hacks, but have you tried fan games ? I could suggest some great ones to you, including one who is especially challenging!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    i have also played pokemon reborn, rejunvenation, infinite fustion and fire ashe, but what else can u suggest? i would like to hear :)

Years
    i have also played pokemon reborn, rejunvenation, infinite fustion and fire ashe, but what else can u suggest? i would like to hear :)

I can suggest Solar Light - Lunar Dark, Zeta / Omicron and Uranium (this one was not finished but it is a good run up to the League!). If you have played Reborn, you might guess which of its characters inspired me! ^^

Years
    Hello and welcome (back)!

What's your favorite starter Pokemon? Do you usually stick to a certain type when choosing starters or do you pick them for other reasons?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I played reborn like 5 years ago in episode 18 idk where it is right now so my memories of it arent the best.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hello and welcome (back)!

What's your favorite starter Pokemon? Do you usually stick to a certain type when choosing starters or do you pick them for other reasons?

I usually start with the grass type since its my second favorite type, right after bug type :)

Uhm btw, idk if its rude to ask but how much time does it take usually till someone checks a post I make in the challenges section, so it can be revealed to everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Uhm btw, idk if its rude to ask but how much time does it take usually till someone checks a post I make in the challenges section, so it can be revealed to everyone?
    It kind of depends on how much life has the Challenges mods pre-occupied (one of them is in the middle of getting married right now), but usually if it's been more than 48 hours since you created your thread, you can PM/DM them to see what's up.

Back