• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyo

Years
  • Hey there, my name is Cayitack, and I've been into Pokemon ever since FireRed came out. I live in California and am currently 16 years old, and will be 17 in a few days. I remember making an account here back in 2010 (and still have access to it I think), but I thought I thought I'd return to here with a fresh start. My favorite Pokemon are Manectric, Ninetails, and Staraptor.

For other things I do, I usually like to make graphics such as sigs and avatars when I have time, and I sometimes enjoy drawing as well. I also love playing my PS3, as I am a huge gamer.

Other than that, I hope to enjoy my stay here and hopefully get to know everyone c:

Years
  • 2010 eh? You're definitely an old member indeed. Welcome back to PC, Cayitack!

I may not have seen you since you were last here, since I joined in 2011, so I guess first time we've seen each other here. PC has changed loads in the last four years but we're still the same old forum you know and love. And that's nice you have a talent for art, our Art & Design board is definitely the ideal place for you to check out, and yeah can't wait to see you open a gallery and show off your work. I'll also recommend Video Games as well if you are interested in video gaming discussions, one of their mods happens to mod this section too, so yeah he might show up soon to say hi.

Still, nice to hear you've been a long-time Pokemon fan as well, and I do hope to see you getting active again and hopefully stick around longer than you last did. The staff are still always there should you need help with any forum-related issues, and I'm always here if you want a new friend so feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile.

Have fun and catcha around the forums!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • G'day, Cayitack! FireRed is a pretty good start! I think it's a good game despite what others might say, and I do enjoy the remixed music there! Anyways, you've been here from 2010, yes? That's when I joined in, October to be exact, but yeah, we haven't met before but it's is terrific to meet you now! <3

I really adore Ninetales myself, and I remember the days where I used to use Ninetales of my competitive matches, because it was able to have Drought for a hidden ability, and it became really handy on Sunny Day teams! Of course, then came along the X&Y's weather nerf, but, yeah, those were sweet games. But yeah, you do know about the video games and the art board, yes? The art board is great if you want to display your art, and it's also modded by a really sweet person, so, maybe say hi! And I moderate the video games section too, so, if you have any questions about the board, you can contact me. :3

Cheers, and I really hope that you'll stay around, and feel free to give me a message on my profile, or private message me anytime! And yup, if you're active, you'll meet more people indeed, all of which are pretty friendly. C:

Years
  • Hiya Cayitack! I'm down to chat if you're looking for more buddies so let me know anytime. ;P Welcome to PokeCommunity. :')

Yeah, a fresh start is always good - I still have access to the account I made in 2006 but wanted a new start with a better username so I created this one. Feels much nicer! Since you're a gamer you will love our Video Games board while Art & Design is perfect for artists of all sorts, as stated. I like artwork myself and am always dabbling in creative things like that, be it drawing or making graphics/icons among other things. Oh, and gaming is the booomb! Just played some Mario Kart 7 today, wahoo.

Hope you stick around here and let the staff know if you need anything, we're the guys walkin' around with the blue, orange, and red names so we're easy to spot. Feel free to chat with whomever interests you as well! PC's members are always glad to chat.

See you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Good to see that you've decided to return, Cayitack; welcome back to PC!

Ah, yeah, third generation was definitely a good time to start off Pokémon with. Games that were released back then were all simply amazing, with my most favorite being Emerald. Pokémon Emerald is the only game I had ever tried completing my Pokédex, in fact. I was pretty close, but couldn't get the job quite done, though; was missing only a couple of Pokémon. One of them was Milotic; regardless of how hard I tried, I just couldn't get a hold of it. I also need Salamence, I think. Aside from them, all other Pokémon were pretty much caught. Anyway, what about you--of all games you've played so far, which do you like the most? :p

Oh my gosh, Ninetales. <3 It's one of my top five favorite Pokémon of all time, right beside Vulpix. I just love how elegant its design is, and its eyes are extremely beautiful. Its shiny version looks even more amazing, with all the white fur and such. When it comes to battling, it's not that bad of a Pokémon, either. It's one of the very few that has access to Drought, and could summon sunlight as soon as it's sent out on the field. I just love it. :]

Since you're into graphics-making, you should definitely check out the link that Hikamaru posted. It leads you to our Art & Design forum, where all artists hang out. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure. Anyhoo, I seriously hope you have an enjoyable stay here! If you ever need forum-related help, you may always contact our staff; don't be shy at all. Have fun!

Years
  • Kind of a late reply from me, but thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I was originally a member in 2010, yes, but I never really did much with it. I probably got like, what, 20 posts or so? xD

Ninetails was always a favorite of mine. I never really did much competitve in Gen V, since I didnt really like how weather dominated. But if I did, I definitely would've made a sun team just to use Ninetales c:

As for my favorite video game, that's a real tough one. I'd probably be unable to give you a direct answer but some series that I love include Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Blazblue, Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, inFamous, and more. I could sit here all day and talk about it xD

I definitely plan to visit the video games and art boards once I get the chance! From the looks of things, I'm practically gonna be living there xD

Again, thanks for the welcomes, and hopefully I get to know you all!

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Hello there.

Fancy drawing me a sig sometime? I'll repay the favour superbly.

Hope you have a lovely time here. We might be seeing a lot of each other. Get me being all ominous.

Back