• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Should I try evolving it in my Diamond version? I havent played Diamond since SS came out, so I kinda forgot how it works there. How would I evolve Feebas there. Poffins? I don't remember how that works.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Poffins, specifically dry poffins, or even just dry berries. You can also buy poffins in the Veilstone Department Store basement (in Platinum) so if you don't have any high-leveled dry berries, you can use the ones there to max out its beauty that way.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Thanks everyone. I'll keep trying. If it doesn't evolve soon in SS, I'll trade it over to Diamond. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

I tried grooming it ten more times it didn't work. So I layed an egg, and hatched a new Feebas. I groomed her eight times. And it evolved!!! ^.^ I'm SO happy.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    According to some people, the nature could be a factor. But yours is Serious, so you shouldn't have a problem. From what I have been reading your Feebas should have already evolved after those eight massages. I guess you can just keep trying with those massages and haircuts.

According to Serebii though, all natures can evolve to Milotic that way ;3;

Could it be your sheens were taken up too much by the berries you fed before?
    As when sheens are full the beauty conditions can't increase anymore, correct me if I'm wrong, you might want to send her back to DPPt to check.

I just evolved mine fine.

Last edited:
    Years
    You should definitely add Ampharos to your team. It's a great electric type Pokémon and it has Thunder Wave which comes pretty handy later in the game. Don't know which version of the game you have, but seeing that you choose Totodile as your starter, you need to add a Fire-type Pokémon to your team. An Arcanine or Ninetails would be a great addition to your team.

I have pokemon soul silver. You think Ampharos is on soul silver.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I have pokemon soul silver. You think Ampharos is on soul silver.
    Mareep and Vulpix are both found in Soul Silver. Ampharos is the evolution of Mareep where you can find it on Route 32 and Ninetails is the evolution of Vulpix where you can find it in Route 36. Sadly, Arcanine (Evolution of Growlithe) is a Heart Gold exclusive Pokémon.

Years
    I don't really like noctowl in the new soul silver. The moves are really boring. RIght now its at 34 or higher. I forgot. It learns confusion, hypnosis, fly and air slash. I think I like pidgey better because it has wing attack and other kinds of moves. I think I'm going to train my pidgey. Leave noctowl in the pc. What is your flying pokemon in your party right now? I need some ideas.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I don't really like noctowl in the new soul silver. The moves are really boring. RIght now its at 34 or higher. I forgot. It learns confusion, hypnosis, fly and air slash. I think I like pidgey better because it has wing attack and other kinds of moves. I think I'm going to train my pidgey. Leave noctowl in the pc. What is your flying pokemon in your party right now? I need some ideas.

Good Flying Pokémon are a matter of opinion, depending on what you want the secondary type to be, seeing as there are no pure Flying types.

I personally would go for good ol' Pidgeot, but Fearow is a good choice too.

Although, if you want to even out some of those weaknesses, look into flying-types here. There's more choice than you'd think!

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    When I view my Feebas stats it says :

Serious Nature
    Hoenn
    Arrived at lvl 39 (it is lvl 43 now)
    Somewhat stubborn

Hah, It's not a joke that it's somewhat stubborn!!

I thought it didn't matter what nature it is at, I am trying to evolve it in SoulSilver by grooming it in Pallet Town and Goldenrod City.

The problem is the goldenrod groomers dosent increase beauty only Blues sister does

Years
    I want a lavatar on my team. I don't know what field is lavatar in the safair zone. I think I catch lavatar during the day. Right. Please let me know I really want my tyranatar. I had him b4 in the old version.

Years
    I want a lavatar on my team. I don't know what field is lavatar in the safair zone. I think I catch lavatar during the day. Right. Please let me know I really want my tyranatar. I had him b4 in the old version.

You can find Larvitar in the Mountain Area in the Safari Zone.

Years
    How do I do the puzzel thing when defeating pryce? I couldn't figure out where to go. Any help would be nice.

Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited:

Zelos Wilder

Ladys Man
    Years
    Quick Question guys, when you battle online i hear that if you're pokemon is level 50 it goes to level 100 for the online battle. Now what i want to know is does it calculate all you're Ev's stats as well?

Back