• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    Don't listen to the above poster. They are completely and utterly wrong. "Even" stats are bad. Odds are you won't use one of the six, so why not nerf it in favor of buffing another one?

Also, feel free to not use Lax or Gentle. Those are absolutely rubbish natures.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Calm, Bold, Impish natures are common for walls/tanks.....Quiet has its' uses, although I've only seen it on Dialga....

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    dont listen to him bout the neutral natures
    Her >_>
    If you're worried about natures in the first place, then neutral natures won't do anything for you. The whole point of picking the right one is to make sure you get a boost out of the right stat.

I tried using ar to see my secret id and nothing showed up. Does anyone know how to get the secret id using ar or any other way?
    There's some math/deduction involved, but there's plenty of viable codes online that you can find by googling. Since PC doesn't allow discussion about hacked devices that's about all I can tell you.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    About the BP...

Pick a strong pokemon, give it a strong variety of moves.

Then got to the Battle Hall.

Get a win streak of 50, and you can challenge Argenta. You choose what type she is using, without knowing it, so two tips:

1. Keep count.
    2. Save a type you're strong against/immune to STAB from to pick for the 51st battle. I think when I did it I chose the type THEN got told the Frontier Brain wanted to battle.....trust me, it's tricky taking out a Regirock with Electivire....

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.

I think it's if its' Attack is greater than its Defense upon evolving...

If you keep getting Hitmonlee/top, feed it Protein, and try to use EV reducing berries to take down the defense a bit

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Blaine gone missing!! Not in his gym!

I know where Blaine's gym is, I've beaten the other 6 gym leaders, I've captured suicune, I've gotten the magnet train ticket, Ive been to his gym, beaten all his trainers, made it the to the center, but there is no Blaine...

I don't know what else i can do... Ive done almost everything i can think of but no matter what i do Blaine does not appear in his gym!

If anyone could please help me figure out what is preventing me from challenging him in his gym it would be greatly appreciated, i've seen other posts about this same problem, but all of the solutions i've seen don't seem to work for me!

Thanks!

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    ............ OMGFGNOBLAINEIVENEVERHEARDOFTHISBEFROE!

WHAT? Ok, someone has to tell me this to. Really?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    . . . . . . OMFGIGOTNOCLUEWHATYOUWEREJUSTTRYINGTOSAY!

Seriously though, can anyone help me or are we all going to just post non sensible comments?

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
    You've beaten Sarge, Sabrina, Erika, Janine, and Brock in that order? And you've also done all the story elements before continuing onward? That'd really help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Yes I've beaten all the other gym leaders in that order, Ive talked to Professor Oak, Ive talked to Blue, I restored power to the powerplant, received the magnet train ticket, talked to Steven, I even captured HO -OH (im playing with soul silver) Articuno and all the legendary dogs. So to my knowledge, yes i have done all the story elements to this point.

This is really starting to frustrate me, as i'm incapable of moving on in the story line.

Again I would be very greatfull for any help!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    yes, I know his gym is now on seafome island, ive been to seafome island, found his gym, beaten all the trainers, made it to the middle, but he is not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found his gym, but he is simply not in it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Yes i have an action replay, but is there some way i can get a code that will just give me his badge? I guess i should just set out to find a way to do that.

Back