• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    @soulv
    I believe these are the times for them not exactly sure. You did contact her on Wednesday right?
    Morning- 4 a.m to 10 a.m.
    Day- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
    Night- 8 p.m. to 4 a.m.

thanks, realised i have beat the karate king -.-

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    How do you know when you have found a flying pikachu on the pokewalker or can you only tell by putting it on your DS

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Im not sure if this should go here or the Plat. Help thread but what ever

If I traded a Rotom to SS and I change his form (lets just say Cut form) if i trade it back to platinum will it still be Cut Form?
    Its been a day since i posted this.Could someone please answer the question

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    I've heard that if you knock out a legendary in HGSS, it comes back when you beat the Elite Four.

I'm hoping this is true since my Ponyta killed Ho-oh already :)

My question is: do they only come back once? Or could I have an endless cycle of kill Ho-oh, beat elite four, kill out Ho-oh...
    It's... somewhat of a personal vendetta.

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I've heard that if you knock out a legendary in HGSS, it comes back when you beat the Elite Four.

I'm hoping this is true since my Ponyta killed Ho-oh already :)

My question is: do they only come back once? Or could I have an endless cycle of kill Ho-oh, beat elite four, kill out Ho-oh...
    It's... somewhat of a personal vendetta.

Sorry, I believe that's only for Suicune, although I could be wrong.

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Haha, so he really did kill the only Ho-oh in the world. Go Studcakes.
    If that's true, I can always trade for it. I have beat the Elite Four since killing him so I guess I should go check myself. For SCIENCE!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Anyone know where I find the amulet coin? I can't find it and forget where it was the last time.. lol

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Anyone know where I find the amulet coin? I can't find it and forget where it was the last time.. lol

During the Rocket Takeover (Spoilers if you don't want to know the rest)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I still can't find iut lol, I already beat that part just forgot to save when I found it

Back