• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

If you give it a Soothe Bell, don't let it die, and give it haircuts, it should be evolved by level 40 :]
    I guess that would help thanks! But where do you get hair cuts from...? I cant get into kanto yet... im still training for elite 4...

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    I guess that would help thanks! But where do you get hair cuts from...? I cant get into kanto yet... im still training for elite 4...

In goldenrod in the underground path theres a man and he will cut it for £300 I think but you can only do it once a day ^-^

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years

Goldenrod underground; Proteins / Calciums / Carbos, etc. also boost happiness.

Talk to it often on routes, too. That boost happiness

Use Lemonade / Soda Pop / Fresh Water, too, since that helps :]

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    I heard that you can't trade the spiked eared pichu, can't you just go in the wifi room and trade it to someone else.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    !!Where to train?!!

Every pokemon trainer owns pokemon around level 40!Rematching is difficult with the new way and I can not train my pokemon anywhere.I want to beat red and he has pokemon at level 80-90 and my are 63-72!Now?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Every pokemon trainer owns pokemon around level 40!Rematching is difficult with the new way and I can not train my pokemon anywhere.I want to beat red and he has pokemon at level 80-90 and my are 63-72!Now?
    Best place to train now is probably within Mt. Silver while climbing up towards Red. :\

You're at a decent level though as people have defeated Red around the same level as you before.

pockeyfox

Grand Trainer
    Years
    Bug Catching Contest Help

I know this sounds dumb, but I can't figure this out. I caught a level 14 Scyther and was beaten by a metapod. I catch a Kakuna and get beaten by a Venonat.

Is there a specific one I should catch? Like Pinsir or any others pre Nat dex for Thursday.

Thanks in advance.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Hi guys!
    I have a problem.

I want to get to Ho-oh.
    I only know that you have to beat all Kimono Girls to get a Clear Bell.
    But I have all 8 badges, caught Raikou & Entei, I have the rainbow wing and I should also have "saved" all the Kimono Girls (Ilex Forest, Radio Tower, Ice Path).
    But there`s still only one Kimono Girl in the Dance Theatre and if I talk to her, she says that she trains very hard for dancing and stuff, but she doesn`t battle me.

Help me guys!
    Guess I`m stucked :\

Fire-Red

Like no one ever was
    Years
    Mine is a simple question if I ask it right.

What town is the man in who asks "what type of trainer do you like" (or somthing like that). I heard this changes what you look like during trades then linked up. I currently look like a hiker and whant to change it.

Cheers

Last edited:

shot571

i have a problem breeding i think :s. this is my first proper go. i have a japanese ditto breeding with a male alakazam. ditto is holding everstone and so far i have had naughty,bold,mild,adamnant,mild and rash while ditto is modest. just wondering am i doing something wrong or is it just bad luck?

Years
    Whoa Nelly, hold on!

@ Fire: Talk to the Ace Trainer in the Violet City Pokemon Center.

@ Shot: It's natural, you have to wait a while. At least natures aren't as complicated as IVs.

Back