• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
    Flying?
    I don't believe so, not directly.

Yeah, that's my issue. I can't get to Pewter, and the path to Seafoam Islands/Cinnabar is blocked off by construction workers or something like that. Can't fly to Pewter cause I haven't been there before. So that's what's confusing me, hehe. :3

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    Yeah, that's my issue. I can't get to Pewter, and the path to Seafoam Islands/Cinnabar is blocked off by construction workers or something like that. Can't fly to Pewter cause I haven't been there before. So that's what's confusing me, hehe. :3

have you gotten snorlax yet?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010

Get the radio card from the radio tower in Lavender Town, go to Vermillion City, go east a bit, wake up the snorlax with the radio, catch/faint the snorlax, travel through the tunnel and your in Pewter City.

Is there a way of buying coins like in the old games? Because the Voltorb game is really slow and I want Ice Beam!

Years
    Soulsilver Help Please. Thanks.

Ok so i'm in Soulsilver and i got up to the point where i go to Blackthron City. My question is, how do you get there? I tried finding a route that takes you there, but i'm at a dead end and don't know where to do. Any help? I found my way to get to lugia by watching a self-help video on Youtube that took me there step-by-step and i made it there. Now i don't know how to get to Blackthron City. Any help please? Help much appreciated. Thanks.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Go into your pokegear and go to the map and check each route and if you see an exclamation mark on the pokegear where it says the route then there is someone there who wants to battle you.

Houndoom88

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    IV check

I have a question... If a have a Pokemon with 31 IV on both Speed and Attack, will it say Alerts to sounds or Likes to thrash about?

Last edited:

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Please help me find the seven brothers and sisters.

Remember the boy at route 37 standing there on Sunday? Or the guy Wesley of Wednesday at the lake of rage? I want to find those bros n sis all, 7 people for 7 days - for now i already got Sun and Wed. I wanna get all the items from them ;)

They give kinda rare n cool stuffs, like the black belt (Wed guy) or silk scarf (Sun boy)

I looked for this on serebii but no info bout this.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    To get the Jade orb in HeartGold you need to show Mr. Pokemon both Kyogre and Groundon? I've caught Kyogre at the Embedded Tower, so I was wondering if I have to get a Groundon caught there or can I just transfer one of my Groundons from Ruby or Emerald?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I never thought I'd need this thread. What happens when you try get Daisy to groom a Pokemon with full sheen? Will she increase your Beauty stat regardless? I'm too lazy to check and I haven't really found an answer to this question anywhere.

Someone test it please. :P

Years
    serebii-net lists Red's Pikachu for location of Light Ball. If true, does this mean it possible to Covet/Thief it from that encounter?

Back