• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: HGSS Golden Edition

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2022
    hey OP, how does one obtain a reaper cloth? in the game corner as is every other evo item? or is there a special way? love me some dusknoir.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Do Pokemons have their update abilities? (Pelipper drizzle, Torkoal drought)

blitz_2k

Kabe
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Is this finished? Is the difficulty of the game increased? Do the pokemon have their abilities updated from 5th gen onwards (like dragonite with multiscale or blaziken with speed boost)?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    I think I found a couple of typos in some Pokemon names.
    Delcatty spelled 'Dalcatty'
    Togekiss spelled 'Togekis'
    Banette spelled 'Benette'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2020
    There is a bug I found only in HG. It's Primo at Violet City who will give you wallpaper and Eggs after you insert secret word.
    He only gives me Slugma Egg right after I talk to him the first time. There are 8 wallpaper, Mareep Egg and Wooper Egg can't be obtained

And about moveset up to Gen 6. Gen 6 has Exp Share for all team so that some good moves of some PKM is so much later. What I mean here is I had to grinding for level so much to get a good move to use so I think you should fix moveset more suitable

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    New Update: 16/9/20

For the first time, i have changed the base stats of some pokemon that are not official changes.
    Please give feedback on these pokemon, are they too strong or too weak?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Thank you BlazingMagmar. It's been a precious gift to all pokemon lovers, especially to the HG/SS lovers :).

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Hey would it be possible to make something like this for platinum. Every rom hack I've seen for that game is a 495 hack and that's overkill. I just want the full sinnoh dex. Updated move lists. Stuff like that

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    I mean it's in the pre nat dex safari zone. So catching it sucks but you can do it

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    The Soulsilver patch isn't working for me. I'm using Soulsilver(E) V10, is it just me? I'm using the level curve specifically.

Edit: I had a bad game file. I used another one and the patch worked

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2022
    Hello there. I've recently been playing this ROM hack and I'm liking so far, but the game keeps crashing on me. Randomly, whenever I enter a new screen the screen will just go black and stay like that while the music continues playing and I'm not sure what to do. I'm using Twilight Menu++ on my 3DS to play it and while I was initially playing it in widescreen. I disabled that, but it still crashes albeit less frequently. I've been specifically using the Soulsilver level curve patch and have so far made it to Route 32. I would probably be further, but the constant crashing is kind of disheartening especially after losing several Pokemon to it. If you have any idea on how to fix this, please let me know. I have also been using the (v10) (E) ROM for patching.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    hey ive also been using this on twilight menu. unfortunately i get the black screen freeze all the time after leaving buildings, i couldnt even get past mr pokemons house. i appreciate all the hard work youve put into this and id love to finish my playthrough using this hack. could you possibly make a version for AP Patched Soulsilver? i know its a shot in the dark but ive tried my best to ap patch the game and apply this hack but i just couldnt do it. i think if you did that then it would work perfectly. thanks.

Back