• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi <3

Years
  • Hi Noob, and nice to meet you too!

Over time, I'm sure you'll become less of a noob and more of an established user because there is stuff and there is a lot of it in this forum, so why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be helpful in recommending sections you might like.

Hopefully you'll stick around for a long time, and that said good luck with staying active.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, and welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy yourself. What's your favorite Pokemon?

8bitn00b

A noob :P
    Years
  • Originally Posted by tokyodrift
    Hey there, and welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy yourself. What's your favorite Pokemon?
    My favorite pokemon is Magikarp :3 ^^
    Originally Posted by Hikamaru
    Hi Noob, and nice to meet you too!

Over time, I'm sure you'll become less of a noob and more of an established user because there is stuff and there is a lot of it in this forum, so why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be helpful in recommending sections you might like.

Hopefully you'll stick around for a long time, and that said good luck with staying active.
    Well, I like designing Pokemon and making games about them :)

Back