• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Baw, don't be shy! <3 I suppose with a biiig forum comes a wide variety of people, but heeey, it's really nice to meet new people, yeah?

Anywho, since you've joined, I assume you're a big fan of pokemon, yes? <3 I've been playing since the Gen1 days myself, which was pretty much a fun moment during my childhood! What pokemon do you like the most? I happen to like Milotic, but, sometimes, I wish I can keep my options.. more open, ahaha.

But yes, I do hope you'll enjoy your time here. :3 I'd love to talk with you more if you'd like to send me a VM or PM anytime!

Years
    Hello there and welcome!

I'm sure you'll meet loads of Pokemon fans here, I happen to have been a fan for years now and I never plan to give up anytime soon. Been a fan since the Gen 1 days, but I had to wait two whole generations to actually play the games. I usually love cute Pokemon best, and while I'm not catching up with X and Y for another few months I'm killing the time by playing my 5th Gen games.

Anyways, we do hope you have fun here and I'm always happy to meet new friends so leave me a VM on my profile anytime! I'll be seeing ya around okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Baha no worries, I usually don't know what to say in introductions myself. D: But it's just great that you've created an intro to get to know our amazing members; that's always the best possible first step around here. If you'd like to tell us more, you can always let us know when you got into Pokemon, if you're playing X or Y, what your favorite game is.. things like that. I'm sure you'd find lots to speak about in regards to this wonderful franchise.

But yes, very big welcome, Dance! Your username is honestly cool. Seeing all these people with nice names makes me wish I were more creative with mine. Have you been exploring the forum? There's a lot to do here so I certainly hope you've been liking it. Definitely contact our staff members if you need some help along the way and see you around! Hope you're having a great day.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Thank you for the welcome messages. I'll answer your question, so...
    I play pokémon since I was 10, and I quickly became a huge fan.
    However, the last pokémon game I played is Pokémon Black. I honestly prefer the old games, in fact my favorite games are G/S/C. It was very cool to travel in Kanto for the second time, after the time passed. I'm not playing X/Y, but I hope that i will, some day... xD. Ah, my favorite pokémon is Magikarp, with his hidden skills xD.
    See you, bye :D.

Back