• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi all

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    Hi guys my Name is cristian i'm from italy And i'd like to enjoy my experience in this forum
    See you on The forum

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Well howdy do, Cristian, great to see ya on board here at PC. :)

Feel free to have a look around to see what we have to offer here on PC, and I really hope you do have a good time here ^_^

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Woahhoho..another italian?? Haha..welcome to this forum chris..!! Always stick with us ok!!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hiya there and welcome to PC! There's so much to do here, especially talking about ORAS! Are you excited for the releases of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? I can answer that for you: YES! Like who isn't excited for it! A Hoenn remake...

There's also pokemon clubs, fanfiction, role playing, battling, and more! Just to let you know, my fire, ground, and dragon pokemon rule! So do not dare defy Charizard or Reshiram! Anyway, welcome again and may you enjoy your stay!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya Cristian! Welcome, welcome super special awesome welcome. <33

Yeah, there are tons of things to do around here, and I hope that you'll tell us a little bit about yourself so that we can help you explore your interests around the forum! So you know, there's like the ROM Hacking board, if you're into ROM hacks, of course! And a few other bunch of stuff here like Video Games for discussing video games, and General Chat if you want to just relax and chat with others. :3

Feel free to make your self at home, and don't be shy! You're more than welcome to send me a VM or PM anytime you wish to talk! I'll be happy to help you out with anything you need as well! And have a great stay, yeah? <33

See ya later~~

Back