• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi and Hello Matees

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
    Hi matees I'm Clairesan I'm newbie here nice to meet you all matees.
    the reason I join this community is looking for good and amazing pokemon hacks,trade and battle pokemons however I have been playing pokemon ever since Pokemon Red Version.Hope to see one of you around somewhere and thanks for your time.

Cheers Matees....

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heya Clairesan! Havin' a good morning so far? Well, I hope with us, it'll get even better! Welcome to PC, mate! <3

To Trade pokemon, all you need to do is head on over to the Trade Corner's Trade Plaza for that. If you want a Quick Trade on the threads stickied there, or if you want to browse a member's trade shop and create your own, you can do so in there! So feel free to take a look at that, and there is also the Hacks Showcase section over on the Emulation & ROM Hacking board, where as you can see, it lists all of the completed ROM Hacks that the ROM hackers around here have created, so you're more than welcome to download and play them!

Oh, and pokemon Red/Blue version is really cool. Did you see Twitch.tv plays pokemon? Really cool how they managed to all beat the game! But it took loads of time, haha. Anyways, looking forward on seeing you around too! Have a great stay, and remember that you can ask for help from the staff members in blue, orange, red, and purple. Have a great stay! :3

If you're on the prowl for hacks you've come to the right place. I'm a huge fan of them myself, some of my favorites are Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal among others. But the first few I've played were Brown, Prism, and Shiny Gold many many years ago! Makes me want to replay because it's been so long, hehe.

Anyways, welcome, Clairesan! :') If you like to trade you can hop over to the Trade Corner as stated, but we also have a great Battle Center to request battles. Honestly PC pretty much has it all so you'll find everything you need here - don't hesitate to explore and ask if you need anything. :-3

Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm around to chat or assist if you're confused so keep that in mind. And by the way, love the pink font. I have a soft spot for pink and other bright colors, haha.

See you!

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
    Thank you guys I'm really happy actually I really looking for this amazing and good pokemon hack games 10 yrs. Yes 10 yrs. I'm not kidding guys my first pokemon Red Version cartridge are stole so I can't play this game but now I found this site are full of pokemon hack games and good stuff like Trading, Battles and much more I really really Happy and also the staff members are friendly and awesome.@Sheep Oh you like pink color and Huge Fan of this hack games? Wow were same matee I like pink too and I'm also Huge Pokemon Fan.And yes I try my best to ask If I confuse about this hack games.and to @Dragon Yeah I'm fine better with drinking coffee and sandwitch and Yup Pokemon Red/Blue are very very cool game even are very old.

Again thanks for your time guys..........

Cheers Matees :chu:

Back