• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi c:

blayzin-it

ashes to ashes
Years
  • Hi c:
    My name is Liam, and im 14 from Australia and stuffs.
    I came here to make new friends on my 3ds and on the forums because about 99.99% of people I know don't play pokemon, X/Y or have a 3DS anyway.
    I recently got back into pokemon after about 6-8 months of not playing it (I got back into competitive xbox gaming :3) But I whipped out my old aqua 3DS (I call it old because I got it very close the the release date over here), played some White 1 for a few hours and then a few days ago I went off and bought Pokemon X (which is the best decision I've made in a few months :3) and I have been playing so much (TRADING FROM BOXES PRAISE THE ALL MIGHT GAME FREAK) and the graphics are, omg :3, so good. Battling with 3D on makes my top screen FPS get a little laggy but it doesnt affect the game, which is good.
    Anyway, that was long, onto the more important stuff.
    I am about 98.99% of the time reaaaaallllllyyyyy nice and caring, although if you make me angry I'm not the 'brightest flower in the garden'
    My hobbies are gaming (of course haha :3), eating junk food, sleeping into the afternoon and staying up into the early morning (great combination :D)
    If you would like to add me and play some pokemans X/Y my FC is in my signature and stuffs
    I really hope Ill make lots of friends and enjoy my stay here! :D

P.S - My favourite pokeman in X (aside from the starters) is Fletchinder :D

Not bumping, but sorry if the grammar is bad, Im pretty tired :c

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey another Aussie! Welcome to PC, Liam!

If you were looking to make friends with fellow Pokemon fans you picked a good place indeed. I've been into Pokemon for most of my life, and it's like 10 years that I've been playing the games now. Glad to hear you're enjoying Pokemon X lately, I only got X and Y recently and I'm enjoying the games myself as well. I'm just busy catching some Pokemon I haven't caught yet and filling the Pokedex and stuff. I would have loved to have added you as a 3DS friend but I sadly can't get my wi-fi settings up because I have one of those routers that just hates the 3DS. The graphics are really cool though, I love the whole 3D thing.

And nice fave there in Fletchinder. The middle stage Pokemon barely get a lot of love in comparison to base and final stages, plus I do love the Fletchling line as one of my fave new Pokemon in X/Y. It definitely changed up the usual formula for those early-route birds by becoming part-Fire. Anyways, I'm sure you have loads of fun at PC and I'm always happy to talk so yeah leave me a visitor message anytime. I'll see ya around!

- Hikari

blayzin-it

ashes to ashes
    Years
  • Hey another Aussie! Welcome to PC, Liam!

If you were looking to make friends with fellow Pokemon fans you picked a good place indeed. I've been into Pokemon for most of my life, and it's like 10 years that I've been playing the games now. Glad to hear you're enjoying Pokemon X lately, I only got X and Y recently and I'm enjoying the games myself as well. I'm just busy catching some Pokemon I haven't caught yet and filling the Pokedex and stuff. I would have loved to have added you as a 3DS friend but I sadly can't get my wi-fi settings up because I have one of those routers that just hates the 3DS. The graphics are really cool though, I love the whole 3D thing.

And nice fave there in Fletchinder. The middle stage Pokemon barely get a lot of love in comparison to base and final stages, plus I do love the Fletchling line as one of my fave new Pokemon in X/Y. It definitely changed up the usual formula for those early-route birds by becoming part-Fire. Anyways, I'm sure you have loads of fun at PC and I'm always happy to talk so yeah leave me a visitor message anytime. I'll see ya around!

- Hikari

Those wifi setting were a pain back on my Lite. Couldn't play online Pearl and Platinum, and I played heaps of those games.
    Wonder trading has been helpful here and there, and I like the concept of it.
    Fletching > Pidgey haha, although Pidgeot was pretty cool and useful as it got stronger.
    Anyway, thanks, and yeah, guess I might see ya around somewhere haha

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yippie kai yay for more Pokemon X/Y fans! Indeed the games were amazing, and I'm super happy that you're enjoying them as well! The majority of PC members have the games as well, and they're enjoying them just as well! The graphics are indeed amazing, and I really love the trainer customizations - I find myself preparing various outfits for my trainer each day! Feel free to visit our Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board too, where we discuss the games there too. ^^

Are you excited for the new Pokemon Bank? The delay kind of stinks, but hey, I imagine the wait is well worth it! Anyways, welcome to PC, and don't worry about grammar! I hope that you've gotten your much needed rest! I hope to see you around, and I'll gladly answer any question or address any concern you may have around the forum, or heck, the memberbase of PC will be happy to help you out too! Annd make yourself at home! Have a fantastic time. <33

Years
  • Yeah, the 3D feature really doesn't like X/Y. Half of the time it's disabled automatically, like during cutscenes and wonder trading among other things. But luckily the game is still amazing! Welcome welcome to PC, Liam. :D

I'm sure you'll make bunches of friends given how active of a community this is, especially if you stop by the X & Y friend code sharing thread.. that place really moves fast and many of our members have found friends for their games that way. If you'd like to chat you can always leave me a message, too. :) Check out the Video Games board sometime, yes?! Clearly a gamer like yourself will absolutely love it as it's very active and loads of fun. And of course, be sure to check out other suggestions left to you by these very amazing members~

Hope you have a fun time exploring PC. n~n Keep on enjoying Pokemon and discussing things with us! There is so much to do here and we all want to ensure you have a good time. Cheers!

blayzin-it

ashes to ashes
    Years
  • Yippie kai yay for more Pokemon X/Y fans! Indeed the games were amazing, and I'm super happy that you're enjoying them as well! The majority of PC members have the games as well, and they're enjoying them just as well! The graphics are indeed amazing, and I really love the trainer customizations - I find myself preparing various outfits for my trainer each day! Feel free to visit our (url removed) board too, where we discuss the games there too. ^^

Are you excited for the new Pokemon Bank? The delay kind of stinks, but hey, I imagine the wait is well worth it! Anyways, welcome to PC, and don't worry about grammar! I hope that you've gotten your much needed rest! I hope to see you around, and I'll gladly answer any question or address any concern you may have around the forum, or heck, the memberbase of PC will be happy to help you out too! Annd make yourself at home! Have a fantastic time. <33

Thanks for the welcome c:
    Pokemon Bank does suck, and I'm not really sure about the whole subscription fee for it though :c
    Hopefully they fix the hacked pokemon going into it, because I think I've gotten a few through wonder trade :P
    Anyway, thanks again, and I'll make sure to check out the X/Y forums and see what's happening there c:

Yeah, the 3D feature really doesn't like X/Y. Half of the time it's disabled automatically, like during cutscenes and wonder trading among other things. But luckily the game is still amazing! Welcome welcome to PC, Liam. :D

I'm sure you'll make bunches of friends given how active of a community this is, especially if you stop by the X & Y friend code sharing thread.. that place really moves fast and many of our members have found friends for their games that way. If you'd like to chat you can always leave me a message, too. :) Check out the Video Games board sometime, yes?! Clearly a gamer like yourself will absolutely love it as it's very active and loads of fun. And of course, be sure to check out other suggestions left to you by these very amazing members~

Hope you have a fun time exploring PC. n~n Keep on enjoying Pokemon and discussing things with us! There is so much to do here and we all want to ensure you have a good time. Cheers!

It seems to get choppy more in the battle rather than cutscenes, which is good because I'd rather watch a battle in '2D' than watch a good cutscene in '2D', but yeah the game is still amazing hands down :D
    The friend code sharing thread looks scary :( But I guess I'll have to head over there to find out my safari poke's and type.
    I'll make sure to check out video games board some time too, it sounds interesting.
    Annywayy, thanks for the welcome :D

Last edited:
    Back