• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    It's my first time joining the pokemon community, used to play yellow and silver in PC emulator before, basically Omega Ruby is the my first 3ds game and I am looking forward to mesh with this community!

Wish everyone goodluck and have fun!

(Pls forgive me to make everything seems easy :D hehe, doesnt know what to type x.x )

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hi Love, nice to see you around here! Welcome!

I haven't had the chance to play Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire yet, but I heard they're great games. You can find a lot of people talking about them on the ORAS subforum, but if you're still into Yellow and Silver, they can still make interesting topics to talk about in Metal & Color Generation Gaming.
    Or you can look around further. If you're a fanatic Omega Ruby playing you might want to trade Pokémon at the Trade Corner to complete your PokéDex or get advise in building a competitive team in Battling and Team Building. There's a lot to do around here, you should take some time to look around, PokéCommunity has many interesting places.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or just want to chat.

Have fun on your stay here!

I love your username. Sushi is absolutely amazing heh. Big welcome to PC!

Ooh, how're you liking Omega Ruby so far? I really love OR/AS so hopefully you're enjoying playing, though X/Y were awesome too. I really want to buy Omega Ruby so I don't have to restart my Alpha Sapphire file.. but alas, too stingy with money right now. D:

Have a good time posting around and hope you'll stick with us, Unagi! Don't be afraid to ask the staff if you need help. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    ORAS is great but some mega evolution dont work when linking with X/Y wich is annoying. I actually wish I could go through earlier version first (defog as HM, dreamworld etc), bear in mind i come from generation 2, too many new pokemon right now and I didnt know where to start.

Shedinja and Ninjask is so fun :D

anyway be it formal greeting and adminstrative work, you guys are giving very helpful advice!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I used to love playing yellow; it was one of my favourite pokemon games! And I hope you're enjoying OR/AS; I find it really fun myself! It's wonderful having you on our forums today; my name is Dragon and it's fabulous to meet ya'~!

I hope that you will have fun too; I do hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here! Let me know if you ever need some assistance or just want to chat~ Have a great day! c:

Years
    I'm very late here so here's hoping you can squeeze mine in, but hey welcome to PC nonetheless!

So from the looks of it, you're only just new to Pokemon in general. I can understand that it's nervous when you're just becoming a new fan, but here we'll all be there to help you with whatever assistance you need, whether it'd be questions about the games or the forums itself. There's so much to check out here so hopefully you'll enjoy what's going around here, and maybe you might even make some new friends.

But for now, I hope you have a great time and I'm always here if you want to talk!

Back