• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :D

Years
    Well...hello :D Sorry if I sound strange, I'm from Spain and I not know too much the orthography of English :< but I understand almost all texts. I hope to improve with the lenguage and enjoy with you talking of Pokémon ^^ Nice to meet you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC Zufy! PC is a great place to learn a bit more English. Conversing with others will most definitely help out in that department. Be sure to ask if you need help. By the way, how did you get into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite Pokemon? I hope you enjoy PC :D

Years
    Heyo Zufy! Welcome to PC! Don't worry about language, you will improve eventually as you start posting across forum and interacting with other member. PC members are very friendly and nice so don't be shy :p Pokémon trivia is good place for you to start posting. I hope to see you around. If you need any help just VM me ^.^

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Well...hello :D Sorry if I sound strange, I'm from Spain and I not know too much the orthography of English :< but I understand almost all texts. I hope to improve with the lenguage and enjoy with you talking of Pokémon ^^ Nice to meet you!
    Hey Zufy, welcome to the community.

Don't worry, you sound just fine. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people here with common interests. If there is any help you need, be sure to ask around. And feel free to drop in a VM, if you ever feel like chatting.

Hope you have a nice stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    Welcome to PC Zufy!
    Talking around here in English can certainly improve your English, so don't be afraid to talk. You can always send me a VM in Spanish too since I speak it. Have a nice stay!

Years
    Oh, everybody are very nice <33. I am sure that I'll improve with people like you :D

Welcome to PC Zufy! PC is a great place to learn a bit more English. Conversing with others will most definitely help out in that department. Be sure to ask if you need help. By the way, how did you get into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite Pokemon? I hope you enjoy PC :D

I discovered Pokémon 12 years ago, approximately. I imagine that I saw my cousin playing it. I not remember it exactly, sorry :c.

I like all the Pokémon. When, for example, I train one, that make that I get affection in it. But, if I should to choose one, it would be Shaymin Sky Form. His personality when appears in the film of Arceus is a bit arrogant (I remind that, but I don't know if I'm wrong) but I love it. Shaymin is a very useful Pokémon too, but is a pity that he is forbidden in the tournaments :(.

Oh, and thanks for the questions :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Oh, everybody are very nice <33. I am sure that I'll improve with people like you :D

I discovered Pokémon 12 years ago, approximately. I imagine that I saw my cousin playing it. I not remember it exactly, sorry :c.

I like all the Pokémon. When, for example, I train one, that make that I get affection in it. But, if I should to choose one, it would be Shaymin Sky Form. His personality when appears in the film of Arceus is a bit arrogant (I remind that, but I don't know if I'm wrong) but I love it. Shaymin is a very useful Pokémon too, but is a pity that he is forbidden in the tournaments :(.

Oh, and thanks for the questions :D

I'm quite the Shaymin fan myself! I also really took a strong liking to it once I saw the Arceus movie. Here's a fun idea, we have the PokéCommunity Fan Club where you can choose a partner Pokemon and have it grow as you post around PC! This is the perfect opportunity for you to get to know the community as well as have one of your favorite Pokemon be your partner at the same time. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't worry! I'm not a native English speaker either, but after only months here, I learned many expressions and spellings that I hadn't learned otherwise. After several years now, I can even speak English fluently without thinking much about what to say c: It's a pretty cool place, where people can come together from all over the world.

Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything you need or wonder, alright? See you around!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017

Hi Zufy! hihi I know that issue as a dutchie. Welcome!

Back