• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi every one ^^ I'm tainer zora

Years
  • Heya Zora! My first thought when I saw your name was that it reminded me of Zorua, eek. Welcome to the forum. :D

Ohh, we do a lot of stuff here. We talk about anything Pokemon-related like trading/battling, the games, anime, and so on, as well as many off-topic discussions for things such as music, TV shows, news/discussions, plus lots more. Thousands of active members so that means there's lots to do. <3 If you're lost you can always ask us for suggestions since we're all very knowledgeable about the community and very willing to point a new member in the right direction. Is this your first forum? :o I luckily had forum experience before I joined here so understanding how things worked wasn't very difficult, but not everyone was in that same situation, haha. Any Pokemon trainer like yourself is welcome - you're going to fit right in!

Have a lovely time here and perhaps you can tell us a bit about yourself if you're willing? Just so we can get to know you a bit better. You're not required but it would certainly help make friends with similar interests. Enjoy your stay on the forum and be sure to message me if you're ever interested in chatting! Have fuuun!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hey Zora! :D Hope you enjoy the forums.

We're friendly here too friendly? so drop someone a VM/PM if you're feeling lost. It's pretty simple though!

I bite.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh dearie. <3 You'll learn what PC is all about in no time! First things first, you did an introduction
    thread so people can get to know you better...that's a first! Second of all, read the rules? You really should! It's the foundation of what the forum is all about, and the staff will see if you follow them or not. Last but not least, find a section you may like and you can join in on the current discussions out there, depicting on your interests. :D

We have everything from roleplays, to ROM Hacking, to game discussions by generation, to general franchise discussion to off topic! The PokeCommunity is quite diverse, so you'll get along with almost anyone easily here. We're also really friendly, so you won't face anyone who has a grudge on you ever since you came here. :P

You can always contact any staff member in bold blue (like Cirny & Swifty above) as well as the higher staff (orange/red) and well..have fun! See ya <3

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • Hello. If you ever want a person to talk to I am that Person. If you need to talk to somene about your feelings I am that Person. I like to help people with that stuff. A lot of people have come to me for that. And Also have a good stay at PC.

Years
  • Oh heya Zora, and welcome!

I love that avatar of yours, Helioptile is looking to be one interesting Pokemon in X & Y. Cirno and Megan have probably explained everything to you but I can still add my bit. Like what she said, making an introduction thread was a good first step, reading the rules is also important, and the best bit is exploring the community and finding a section you like. Given the diversity I'm sure you'll find loads of people here.

Like what Megan said, we have topics ranging from Pokemon games to hacks to even plain chit-chat. Everyone here is also very friendly so I'm sure you won't have any problems meeting everyone. And the staff members are very helpful as well, you've already seen two of them in this thread alone. Remember Cirno is always there for any help you need, since her job is centered around new members. I'm also happy to talk with ya, so leave me a visitor message!

Have fun here Zora!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back