• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    i can't believe i held off joining this forum until now. i hope to enjoy all this website has to offer

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

I'm glad you decided to take that first step and register! I have to admit, I was pretty daunted at the immensity of this place when I signed up - and still am a little - but this place has plenty to offer. What attracted you to PC? Are you a long time fan of Pokemon, or have you recently got into the franchise with the release of ORAS, perhaps? Tell us a bit about yourself if you're of a mind to, it'll help us get to know you a little better so we can make you feel properly welcome! :3

In the meantime, you might want to check out the Helpful Links thread; that might give you somewhere to start if you're stuck for things to do. The New User's Hangout is a great place to get started as well, and make a few new friends in the bargain. Take your time and explore, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it~

Anyways, if you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya! Its awesome to have you here at last! Have the forums gotten a good impression for you so far? I hope so!
    Ether way, welcome to PC, Lman! Its a pleasure to meet you this morning; you can can call me Dragon. :3

Hopefully you'll warm up to us a bit more, as I'm looking forward on getting to know you! Don't worry if you're shy; you can just post where you like, and we can roll from there! Just go at your own pace; we'll always be here any time you need us!

So yes, feel free to contact us any time! You can take a look at this thread to help you get started on where to go, but you can explore at your own pace! You can contact me anytime you have questions or if you want to talk! Until then, see you, and have a blast!

Big welcome to the forum, Lman! I'm surprised you held off joining for so long too, aha. :D; This really is a wonderful place.

Anything you want to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you more? The others have already provided you with a wide array of questions to possibly answer so do consider that - we're quite chill around here and certainly always down to get to know others.

Don't forget to give the staff a poke if you ever need any help as this is undoubtedly a huge place so getting lost is totally all right. We've all been there at some point. Enjoy your experience and remember to read the rules if you haven't already, yes?

Years
    I'm a bit late but it's great to see you finally join us, Lman! Kinda surprising you took quite long to join since there was so much you missed, but hopefully you'll be able to still be around for what's still to come and what's in the new year as well.

Like the others (aka the Sheep-Zeria-Dragon trio) said above, don't hesitate to tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better and show you potential sections you might be interested in. Hopefully you can settle on where to explore and you should settle in with no issues, and the staff are always happy to assist when you need them.

I guess I'll continue to see you around, and have an awesome time around PC!

- Hikamaru

Back