• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Hi everyone :) I'm new here, though i've visited many times this community as a guest!
    Well... Hmm.. I don't really know what to say! I played pokemon since I was 8, and my first pokemon game was crystal, but then I played to all other games, including many spin offs.
    I decided to join because of boredom, and it's a terrible excuse, i know! But i'm sure i'll have fun.

I hope to get to know many of you ^^

Oh, and by the way, forgive any grammar error please, I'm not a mother tongue English!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity Cicko! I think it's great that you decided to go from the guest to the member status. I began playing at 8 too but my first game was Leaf Green. I'm considering to delve into the 1st gen of Pokemon to discover how it was at the beginning. By the way what are your interests? Pokemon or real life.
    You're sure to have fun. Members are friendly here and i hope you'll remain active. Have fun here with us! Don't hesitate to VM/PM me!

Years
  • Thankyou!
    I like hacks, althogh i'm not so good xD and lately I'm concentrated in pokemon Black2. I'm trying to finish the pokedex without cheating (the National Dex)...
    My "real life interests" are reading ang playong videogames, alone or with friends ! :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi, Cicko! I think you should check Black 2 and White 2 sections to discuss such games. By the way, one of my favorites are Pokemon Black 2. Video Games section fits your gaming ambitions here, and Emulation forums are so well-known here in PC too, it contains numerous Pokemon hacks for you to play with! So welcome to PC and good day!

Years
  • A lot of us started out as guests or lurkers, but that totally won't do since joining is always the better option. Welcome welcome to the forum~! I'm Cirno, great to meet you. <3

Boredom's not a bad excuse at all - I'm sure a lot of others here joined on a whim too, myself included, kind of. I just wanted to be able to download and comment on a hack. xD; But the forum got so ridiculously addicting that it's really hard to leave at this point. Places like these hook you more than you can ever imagine! Don't worry about your English either; there are many other non-native speakers around here, so you'll fit in just fine. Not to mention I've never really seen anyone who was so bad that I couldn't understand them, haha. You're juuust fine. ^^

But oooh glad to hear you've tried the spinoffs! I don't see many who play them and to be honest, I really think they could use some more love. Do you have a favorite? Outside our generation discussion sections, maybe our Spinoff Games section would be a good choice for you to explore and post around in. It could use a little bit more activity so it'd be awesome if you checked it out and made a few posts. Just giving a little suggestion, yep! Do you have a favorite spinoff? We're already very alike, it seems, so we'll probably be good friends. <3 Have a blast and enjoy your journey on PokeCommunity!

If you're interested in meeting other new users like yourself, stop by the New Users' Hangout. :D We'd love to chat with you there!

Years
  • Hi Cicko, and welcome to PC!

Pretty cool name you have, it's sorta catchy. We're always happy to accept new members to the community and you are no different. I remember lurking PC as a guest many years back before eventually joining in 2011. I wasn't those who joined for hacks, but initially for Pokemon gaming discussions. Now I find myself involved in a lot of sections which is cool.

Don't worry about your English, this forum primarily speaks English so you'll learn in no time. Our various Pokemon gaming sections (there's at least one covering every game) will keep you busy for a while, but we also have some other Pokemon sections to check out too, along with the various off-topic boards. We're pretty diverse after all, and so are our members.

I'm Hikari, or Hika for short. VM me if you need anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Thankyou very much for your welcome :D
    My favorite spinoff is Pokemon Dungeon (all versions) and I just can't wait for the 3DS version!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hey there fellow newbie! :D Don't worry about been bored, this site will keep you entertained for days :cool:

Last edited:
    Back