• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2014
    Hi everybody, my name is JokerChinoo and I am new in the Pokecommunity forums. If you want call me Joker. I'm 13 and I play Pokemon since my older brother showed me Pokemon Silver for emulator. Unluckyly, I dont have a DS, or GBA, so i play on Emulator in my Computer.

Also, i like The Hunger Games trilogy, and I am Tribute. I'm also reading the Harry Potter saga.

I hope to get on wll with all of you (also, if you see i'm not good at English, cause i'm Argentinian)

:D

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • That's all right, welcome to the Forums Joker. Here you will be treated nicely, we help all those in need, there is a thread for roms and emulation. One thing though, you have to find your roms elsewhere, rom sharing isn't allowed here. But there are patches. And nice to see you played one of the older games! They are the building blocks of the whole Pokémon world :) and as of language its okat, people all over the world join. So feel welcomed and if you need any help you can ask me or a moderator. Moderators names are in blue.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2014
    Thanks, yes, I already knew that, because i read the forums all the days in the hackroms showcase and that of the rom has been told a lot of times. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey JokerChinoo, welcome to PC! I play Pokemon roms on my computer sometimes too, I'm playing Pokemon Yellow right now. :o I love the Hunger Games trilogy, but I love Harry Potter even more. Harry Potter is probably my favorite series, I've read the series and watched all of the movies multiple times. If you ever want to chat or be friends feel free to hit me up with a message on my profile. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohhh the Joker, eh? Gonna defeat that Batman! Ah, but really, the Joker is one of my favourite Marvel villains! Terrific to meet you Joker, and welcome to PC!

Aw, well, even if you don't own any of the games, did you enjoy the ones the one that you've played on the emulators? I've tried a few of them on the emulators as well as the handhelds, but, I'd say the experience on playing them is definitely worthwhile all the same! Also I used to love reading and watching Harry Potter a lot as a kid, and I loved the way the Harry Potter series grew up alongside of us! Ooh, you know what? Maybe visit our Culture & Media board! People are quite into the Hunger Games and Harry Potter too, so maybe you'll get to know those people as you'll have plenty of common interests with them!

You're also free to message me at anytime! I'd love it if we can become really great pals! Thanks for being with us, and I hope that you'll have a fantastic time! The staff team will be here anytime you need any form of assistance, and we will loooove to help you out! <3

Years
  • Hey there Joker, and welcome to PC! So, you're from Argentina? We happen to have an admin living over there right now, he's originally from Spain though but yeah something interesting to know about.

PC happens to have its fair share of Hunger Games fans, and Shawn has kindly shown you the Culture & Media section which is PC's general hub for all entertainment discussions. We also have a Hunger Games club if you're interested in checking that out, I'm sure you'll love it. Aside from those places, there's way more to the community than you think because we're very diverse so we always have someone's interest covered.

I'm always happy to chat anytime so yeah leave me a visitor message if you like, plus the staff are always there if you need help with any forum-related questions (such as TWL's resident mod Synerjee). Just look for those guys in the blue, orange and red usernames. Anyways, hope to see you around the forums Joker!

- Hikari

Back