• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeey, well, electric types are pretty cool! Which ones would you say are your favourite? Mmm, I tend to have a likeness for Raichu and Jolteon, but others like Zapdos and Raikou are pretty great as well! Mmm, how about Flying types? Maybeeee Swellow? Or Salamence? Or maybe Altaria? I do like those but yeah, all are pretty awesomeeee. <33

Mmm, and it's nice to meet you upon the forums today, Oscar! my name's Dragon; nice to meet you! I hope that you will have a grand time, and you know, you're always welcome to ask me for assistance whenever you need me, and you can chat with me anytime you want to~! ;3

Years
    I kinda like Electric-types as well, there's some real cuties among that type such as my childhood fave Pikachu, and its other lookalikes. Nice to meet you by the way, Oscar!

The name's Nichole by the way, and I'm hoping you're feeling well. Aside from your mention of your love of Electric and Flying-type Pokemon, there's very little other stuff you shared so why not tell us more about yourself? Like what other interests you have besides Pokemon, or also what hobbies you do? Asking questions can help us get to know you better as a member and opens up potential sections you may want to visit.

If you want to learn more about PC, there's the Adoption Center to consider where you can get paired with a mentor and they can show you around what sections you are interested in, plus it's a great way to make a new friend. Or you can just take time exploring to see what you like, it's all up to you in the end! See you for now, and feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Electric and flying are a couple of my favorite types as well!

From these two group, which Pokémon would you say you are most fond of? For me, one of them would probably have to be Togekiss. Not only does this have a cute appearance, which I'm very fond of, but it's also able to perform pretty nicely while battling. It has access to some decent moves such as Air Slash, Ancient Power, and Ominous Wind, and with Serene Grace ability, it has chance to take great advantage of those.

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity, Oscar; we're glad to have you. Hope you have a lovely stay here and enjoy all your visits!

Years
    Hey, Oscar!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'd have to agree with you on one of my favorite types being Electric. Like Hikamaru said, there are some pretty adorable Pokémon within this type. My personal favorite would definitely be Pichu. Just look at that adorable lil' smile!

Even though you don't have much detail regarding yourself, it's still great to meet you, haha!

Years
    Welcome to PC! I'm Zak, a.k.a Khaotic Kebab or just plain Khaotic. Couple of cool favourite types there; I'd have to say mine are Ice and Dark.

Although we didn't learn a lot about you from your greeting, I can definitely point you to some of my favourite areas of PC:
    ~ Of course, the "Current Generations" section mainly revolves around anything to do with gen 6, be it battle, trade or just casual chatting. It's a lot of fun; we come up with a few interesting fan theories as well.
    ~ Going back to battling, if you fancy yourself as a PvP competitor then the "Battling and Team Building" section is a brilliant place if you need help with...... well, anything. A lot of us are seasoned battlers and know our way around if you ever need some advice. My specialties lie in using Pokemon in the UU, RU and NU tiers, if you fancy some pointers on turning some of the most underrated Pokemon in the game into killing machines!
    ~ Lastly, we've got a few areas where you can partake in games and trivia. This is my absolute favourite; give it a look!

That's about it. Once again, welcome to PC. I hope to see you 'round the place!

Back