• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!!

Years
  • Been lurking around here a bit recently and thought I should finally come and say hello! I've played Pokémon since I first got Yellow, which is still probably my favourite game and region. Amazingly, I still haven't finished Alpha Sapphire yet although I did just get the 7th badge yesterday so I am slowly getting there! At the moment, I am also trying to watch the anime starting from the very first episode as I didn't see all the episodes as they came out on TV back in the day. I am currently just past Blaine's gym and am looking to watch more of the series if I ever get the time!

Anyway, nice to meet you all and hopefully I'll see you around!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Yellow was awesome! I still remember being so excited about having Pikachu follow me about and being able to get the three starters without having to start the game three times over and trade back and forth, haha. We have a forum for the Colour and Metal Generation where you can discuss the game which might be just your thing!

Watching the whole series from the start is a pretty monumental task now, too - I've been watching an episode a day for over two years now, and I'm still not even on the XY series yet! Best of luck with it! You can keep up with current affairs in the Pokemon Anime section if you're of a mind to - stuff looks like it'll be getting exciting with the new season airing shortly!

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • I loooved ORAS so be sure to finish it soon, heh. Especially as a huge Hoenn region fan. <3 Yellow was a great game as well and although Kanto isn't my favorite region it's undoubtedly one of the best (and most difficult, I think!) Pokémon games. The sprites were pretty top-notch compared to Red and Blue too.

That said, enjoy yourself and be sure to stick around. There will be many things for you to discuss here given how into the franchise you are.. and of course even more people to meet.

Years
  • Oh heeeyy there! and welcome, welcome to PC! great to have you here with us :)

Ooh, that's interesting. It's always great to see somebody who started with the first generation, everything has changed so much since Yellow, haha. I never was a huge fan of the anime, but I hope you are enjoying it! PC has pretty much a section for everything, from the first generation games to the newer ones, and offtopic sections too, because, we always need some variety, haha. People here is great too, so if you need anything, feel free to ask!

I really wish you luck, I'm sure that you're going to make a lot of friends here, cheers! :)

Thank you! Yeah a lot sure has changed since Yellow for old-timers like me haha. Especially for me with all the newer Pokémon, it almost seems impossible to get near to completing the Pokedex anymore!

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Yellow was awesome! I still remember being so excited about having Pikachu follow me about and being able to get the three starters without having to start the game three times over and trade back and forth, haha. We have a forum for the Colour and Metal Generation where you can discuss the game which might be just your thing!

Watching the whole series from the start is a pretty monumental task now, too - I've been watching an episode a day for over two years now, and I'm still not even on the XY series yet! Best of luck with it! You can keep up with current affairs in the Pokemon Anime section if you're of a mind to - stuff looks like it'll be getting exciting with the new season airing shortly!

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah having Pikachu follow me around was awesome; it was one of the best things about Yellow! I still keep it in my Alpha Sapphire team now just in case one day it randomly decides to start following me around again haha! I'm watching one per day at the moment too and am really enjoying it so far although you are right about it seeming like quite the task! I will check out the sections that you suggested; they look really interesting at first glance so thanks for all your help!

I loooved ORAS so be sure to finish it soon, heh. Especially as a huge Hoenn region fan. <3 Yellow was a great game as well and although Kanto isn't my favorite region it's undoubtedly one of the best (and most difficult, I think!) Pokémon games. The sprites were pretty top-notch compared to Red and Blue too.

That said, enjoy yourself and be sure to stick around. There will be many things for you to discuss here given how into the franchise you are.. and of course even more people to meet.

Thanks also for your kind welcome! Hoenn is a great region- probably a very close second for me! Really getting into Alpha Sapphire at the moment and hopefully I can finish it over the next few days but I'm not sure my team is Elite Four ready quite yet haha. Yeah Yellow was the toughest game; I lost track of all the time I spent trying to get past even Brock's gym with Pikachu as the only starter you could have!

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
  • Wassup! Welcome to Pokecommunity.com! ^^My name is tino and I want to greet you from germany.Have fun with the tons of threads, crazy people and visit the battle-server. Where you can create your own dream-team!Have a nice day.

Years
  • Hey bud welcome to PC bro , are you enjoying yourself around. I also thinking of seeing anime from start daaah forget it so if you have any trouble just feel free to ask me OK.

Years
  • Wassup! Welcome to Pokecommunity.com! My name is tino and I want to greet you from germany.Have fun with the tons of threads, crazy people and visit the battle-server. Where you can create your own dream-team!Have a nice day.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! I noticed the battle server the other day; I have wanted to start battling a bit more competitively so I will definitely try it out even if I don't really know what I'm doing haha. Hopefully I'll see you around on there soon!

Hey bud welcome to PC bro , are you enjoying yourself around. I also thinking of seeing anime from start daaah forget it so if you have any trouble just feel free to ask me OK.

Hi! Yeah its been really good so far thanks- everyone's been really welcoming too. You definitely should give it a watch if you get the chance; it does take quite a lot of time to get through but it's well worth it!

Hello Welcome here! I hope you'll make great PokeFriends

Hi! I hope I can make some PokeFriends too haha- everyone here seems so unbelievably friendly so hopefully it shouldn't be too much trouble!

Years
  • Hi! I hope I can make some PokeFriends too haha- everyone here seems so unbelievably friendly so hopefully it shouldn't be too much trouble!
    You definitely shouldn't have any problems making some friends here. :P Everyone else seems to have cleared everything up for you, so I just want to drop by and say hello, nice to meet you! I sent a friend request your way if you ever just want to talk. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!

Years
  • You definitely shouldn't have any problems making some friends here. Everyone else seems to have cleared everything up for you, so I just want to drop by and say hello, nice to meet you! I sent a friend request your way if you ever just want to talk. Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!

Accepted- hopefully the first of many friends on here haha! Nice to meet you too!

araceli

somewhere between the sea and the sky
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Nov 2, 2015
    hey riaw, welcome to the site!
    i just joined as well, so i don't have much experience, but from what i've seen there are tons of people who'd love to help answer any questions...
    also, weird, i was just catching up on the anime as well! oh, have you seen the pokemon origins episodes? those are good. i like how they follow the game storyline. anyways, glad you're here, enjoy PC, and maybe i'll see you around later. :3

Years
  • hey riaw, welcome to the site!
    i just joined as well, so i don't have much experience, but from what i've seen there are tons of people who'd love to help answer any questions...
    also, weird, i was just catching up on the anime as well! oh, have you seen the pokemon origins episodes? those are good. i like how they follow the game storyline. anyways, glad you're here, enjoy PC, and maybe i'll see you around later. :3

Hi and welcome to the site to you too! Great to meet a fellow anime watcher- which bit of the anime are you watching at the moment? Haven't seen origins yet but definitely want to at some point- quite a few people have said to me that they liked it and of course I loved the games too! Hope you enjoy PC too! I would say you can ask me if you have any questions or anything but pretty sure everyone here knows far more than me about it at the moment haha

Back