• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2017
    Hi! I'm Aureant, 23, from Italy!

Been a pokèmon fan since 17 years ago, started when i was 6 yo with Pokèmon Red! Played pretty much all of the games up to now (BW2 and RSE gotta be my favourites)... and when i went to elementary school, I also collected TCG cards. Never played with them tho, no idea how, me and my friends just thought they were super cool (it was the golden age of the pokèmon frenzy after all!).

I'm an animator artist and a scout chief. Not much else to say about me... except... the actual reason why i'm here. Just figured i'd be honest :)
    You see, i found my old holographic Pokèmon TCG cards the other day in an old box. Out of curiosity, and knowing that TCGs do have some kind of market (been playin' some pauper Magic since a ton of years ago) i checked for their price online... but couldn't find some substantial, finite information nor an active community. I guess the TCG is sorta dying?
    Saw a couple active threads here that might be useful to me, so here i am!

I'll probably stick around after that, been a while since i joined an online forum and this one looks like a great community!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Been a pokèmon fan since 17 years ago, started when i was 6 yo with Pokèmon Red! Played pretty much all of the games up to now (BW2 and RSE gotta be my favourites)... and when i went to elementary school, I also collected TCG cards. Never played with them tho, no idea how, me and my friends just thought they were super cool (it was the golden age of the pokèmon frenzy after all!).

I'm an animator artist and a scout chief. Not much else to say about me... except... the actual reason why i'm here. Just figured i'd be honest :)
    You see, i found my old holographic Pokèmon TCG cards the other day in an old box. Out of curiosity, and knowing that TCGs do have some kind of market (been playin' some pauper Magic since a ton of years ago) i checked for their price online... but couldn't find some substantial, finite information nor an active community. I guess the TCG is sorta dying?

I'll probably stick around after that, been a while since i joined an online forum and this one looks like a great community!
    Hi, welcome fellow European! TCG isn't dying, or it hasn't seemed like it from my perspective - but I'm not really into it I suppose. We have a forum and a lively (enough) channel on our Discord dedicated to the TCG. Forum is here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14 and you can find the IM channel if you click the Discord link in my signature!

I hope you'll have fun around PC in other ways too though (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Welcome, good friend! Yeah, definitely check out the TCG section if you're interested; they have good information there! Our community is pretty active in general, so I do hope you'll stick around and see what we got. <33

Glad to meet you! You have a great time, and I hope to see you soon~

Back