• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everyone !

Years
    Hello everyone, I'm TheHoppingFish, a pixel artist from France who's been in love with Pokemon since 10 years old me played Pokemon Ruby ! I've recently discovered the world of ROM hacks and pokemon fan games with Firered Rocket Edition and Pokemon Gaïa and decided "You know what ? I'm gonna try". So here I am ! Nice to meet you all ! :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there TheHoppingFish! I always love when we get more pixel artists on the forum. Whether you post in ROM Hacks or not, don't forget to post a (just for fun) thread in the Art Studio too! That way we can offer critiques and compliments, if you want them!

Welcome to the community! ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen today
    hi there! welcome aboard! i'm looking forward to seeing your pixel art! i'm sure you'll find our fan games / rom hacks forums useful ;)

Years
    Hey there TheHoppingFish! I always love when we get more pixel artists on the forum. Whether you post in ROM Hacks or not, don't forget to post a (just for fun) thread in the Art Studio too! That way we can offer critiques and compliments, if you want them!

Welcome to the community! ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

Hey Fairy, thank you so much ! :D I'll be posting there soon ! I wanted to link my past pixel art work to show you, but since I'm working in a video game studio that sometimes works with Nintendo ... I'm wondering how much of a terrible idea it may be. They can be ... strict. ^^'

Hello TheHoppingFish!

Is Ruby your favorite game then or have any later Pokemon games surpassed it for you?

It's still my favorite, even if by saying that I'm including ORAS, which added some comfort. ^^ My family being finacially unstable at the time, I've only played games like Emerald, HeartGold or Gen 4 and 5 recently, so even if they are sometimes better, I never got that same feeling that I had when playing Ruby. Weirdly, I had played Yellow and Gold before and loved them but did not "fall in love" with the series until Ruby (if that makes sense). ^^

hi there! welcome aboard! i'm looking forward to seeing your pixel art! i'm sure you'll find our fan games / rom hacks forums useful ;)

Thank you ! I'm happy I found this community ! ^^

Last edited:

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Hi there & welcome to PC!

Good luck with the ROM hacking and your pixel art!

Look forward to seeing any of your creations you decide to post here! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone, I'm TheHoppingFish, a pixel artist from France who's been in love with Pokemon since 10 years old me played Pokemon Ruby ! I've recently discovered the world of ROM hacks and pokemon fan games with Firered Rocket Edition and Pokemon Gaïa and decided "You know what ? I'm gonna try". So here I am ! Nice to meet you all ! :D

Welcome to PC! Pixel art is <333 I love seeing devamps and fusions especially :3

Good luck with your hacking ^^

Back