• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi fellow fans!

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    Just wanted to kinda introduce myself. My name is Derrek, I'm 22, and I've been playing Pokemon for as long as i can remember. I just recently got into hacked games, and am currently planning on making 2 myself. If you want to know more about them, just ask.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello, hello, Derrek! Nice to meet a long time fan of pokemon! Gives us loads to talk about, eh? Ah, when did you first started playing pokemon? I've been playing since I was five years old.. but it's still fun to play, ya know? (:

Anyways, allow me to be the first to welcome you to the forums! What hacked games are you playing? I've been playing Flora Sky a lot more recently, and it's actually pretty amazing; I recommend it if you haven't played it yet! Mmm, and I hope that you'll find that the Emulation & ROM Hack section will be helpful for you to see new hacking ideas, and view the different hacking guides there. <3

I can't wait to see what you'll produce! Have an amazing time, and I'm always happy to help if you have a question or two! Also, we can chat at anytime! Cheers, and have a good day! <33

Years
    Hi Derrek, it's really nice to meet you here! Welcome aboard.

I'm pretty close to your age, given I'm turning 22 in October. Pokemon surely is a franchise I've been in love with for pretty much 17 years now and I don't plan to give up anytime soon. So, you're here for the hacking stuff I see? Looks like you'll enjoy the Emulation board which is the go-to place for ROM hackers all over PC. You'll find some great resources for making your hack over there, and I'm sure you can get the help you need.

Aside from the hacks, do check out the rest of the Pokemon sections you'll see around the community. We hope you enjoy your stay at PC, and if you need help don't hesitate to approach any staff members with the bold usernames. Have fun, see you around and good luck with your hack!

- Hikamaru

You and me both. :P I got into Pokemon when I was a tiny 'lil 8 year old, goodness how long ago now that was. I'm turning 23 at the end of the month and am still going strong as a fan; you'll find that there are a lot of people like us out here. PC is awesome! Welcome.

Hacking is a neat way for people to keep their love for Pokemon ignited, especially if they're looking for plots/stories different from the usual official Pokemon game format, so you've chosen an awesome thing to try out. I really need to catch up with the ROM hacks I've missed given how long it's been since I played any.. @_@; Still need to try Light Platinum but laziness is eating away at me. How fun. :(

Wish you lots of luck with your own hacked creations! Don't give up and keep on trying, you'll surely make something great. Cheers, Derrek!

Back