• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Septim! I'm glad to hear that you're happy to be a member here! Would you like to tell us what brought you here, and what made you enthusiastic to be here? PC is a large place, and we have tons of stuff to do, like trading, battling, and a bazillion discussions to read & reply. As always, whenever you have the time to do so, you'll be on your way to an active member! :)

Have fun, and PM me if you need any help!

Years
    Nothing much to say except that i am glad to be a member of PokeCommunity, i guess...

Hello Septim, I've been a veteran Pokefan for like, close to 13 years.

So, what Pokemon games do you play? I like playing Black right now cos I love the new Pokemon (well, most of them)

What's your favorite Pokemon? If you see my avatar and signature, I love Oshawott!

PC has one of the largest ROM Hacking and Emulation projects of any Pokemon-based forum!

Or if you are not a keen hacker, you can write stories in our Fanfiction & Writing section.

You can vote in our several polls we have lurking around.

And we also talk about the Pokemon games, anime and well also Pokemon in general.

There should be something there that interests you, and we may meet again.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Hey there! I am a new member for this site too for 2-3 days now too. So don't feel like you're the only one :) Hope to talk to you lots in the future!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Nothing much to say except that i am glad to be a member of PokeCommunity, i guess...
    Welcome to the forums, I guess? XD I think being a member of PokéCommunity has its own benefits! So I think you should go around and explore, huh? Who knows what you'll be interested in?

Speaking of being interested in something, I think you haven't told us what your interests are. That way, people could show you where to go next... though it's your choice! Feel free to do anything (do read the rules, though :))

I think you'll be having a lot of fun around the forums. Right? I am, and lots of others are, too! I'm sure that you'll find your fun and stuff here. It's all about dedication in the end - even coming once a day, posting one post or two every time should work.

I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi, and welcome to the forums, Septim!

We're really happy to have you here and I love how glad you are to be part of this community! You wouldn't regret joining this wonderful community! ... PC is pretty diverse, so this forum is not just about Pokemon discussions, but you can also come across topics that are not related to it as well, those boards that I'm referring to are usually in the bottom of the board. It will take you a lot of time to get used to this forum, or if you haven't been into any forums then, hopefully this would be your best among your future registration to other! You'd be able to meet a lot of PokeFans as well and make a bunch of friends, so don't you worry!

I'm really looking forward to see you around, and hope to see you stick around then what I imagined! If you ever feel like talking to me by the way then don't hesitate to drop me a message and I'll try my best to reply, as I'm busy, sometimes! But holidays are coming soon soo yeah! Would be the best time to know you. :D; With that being said, have a great time and enjoy lurking around~

Years
    Hello Septim, I've been a veteran Pokefan for like, close to 13 years.

So, what Pokemon games do you play? I like playing Black right now cos I love the new Pokemon (well, most of them)

What's your favorite Pokemon? If you see my avatar and signature, I love Oshawott!

PC has one of the largest ROM Hacking and Emulation projects of any Pokemon-based forum!

Or if you are not a keen hacker, you can write stories in our Fanfiction & Writing section.

You can vote in our several polls we have lurking around.

And we also talk about the Pokemon games, anime and well also Pokemon in general.

There should be something there that interests you, and we may meet again.
    Well, will we surely meet again.I also like emulation:cheeky:im the master of it lol.I like the games and manga, but i hack more than play official games, because Nintendo rarely listens to its fans.BTW, this is a really nice community:DAlso, my favourite Pokemon is Mismagius.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi Septim
    Welcome aboard. :) I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the site and having fun here. At the PokeCommunity, the members here are really nice and friendly, so no need to worry about feeling intimidated. The members, even the staff are here for ya if you need any help.
    There are a lot of forums out there to explore, so you should try and find the forums that you find interesting, or you could always just lurk around to find threads that might interest you. But whatever you choose to do here, I hope you have a good time.
    You'll meet long-lasting friends, and get into lots and lots of discussions as well as events!
    So, take your time exploring what PC has to offer. If you have a few questions or need help, you can always send me a message. I will reply asap. Well, have a fabulous time here! See ya~

Back