• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hi, my name is Camden and I have been playing Pokemon for only a year and a half. My first game was Pokemon Black Version, but I have played all regions, Kanto through Unova, and I am really looking forward to Pokemon X and Y.

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 30, 2013
    Hi Camden! Welcome to PC!

So you are looking forward to Pokemon X and Y? I guess you already know where to go already, and you should also visit the older generation gaming part, cos its a chance to relive your childhood, but I realised that you are quite young... (12)

So I am very curious... Have you played RBY?

Anyway, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here.

Years
    Hello Camden, and welcome to PC!

Pretty interesting name you have, I always thought Camden was the name of a town in Australia (where I'm from) but I guess you have proven me wrong. Black was your first game? That's among my faves too. I love 5th Gen, so many interesting characters and Pokemon, Unova was probably the region that changed me forever. I play Black and Black 2 a lot cos I love them a lot.

Since you have played almost all Pokemon games, you may be interested in these sections, which should have all the games covered. There's also ongoing X & Y discussion there you can take part in. I'm looking forward to those games too, and those adorable starters!

Have a fun time here, and if you need anything just VM me.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hi, Camden!

It's nice to see a new player interested in the series! You've played Kanto through Unova in only one and a half years? That must have been intense, lol.

Glad to see you joined. Everyone is excited to see the release of Pokemon X & Y, as it's the first Pokemon game being released for the 3DS.

Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hi Camden! Welcome to PC!

So you are looking forward to Pokemon X and Y? I guess you already know where to go already, and you should also visit the older generation gaming part, cos its a chance to relive your childhood, but I realised that you are quite young... (12)

So I am very curious... Have you played RBY?

Anyway, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here.
    Yes, my older brother has all the 1st and 2nd generation Pokemon games for the Game Boy, and I have beaten them all.
    Oh, and you will see me a lot in the ROM hacking boards.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Hey there, Camden. You've been playing for a year and a half? That must be an interesting time to start with the franchise. :3 I'm glad that you stuck with us throughout, and even bothered to play the old ones despite the graphics downgrade! Now that you mention it, I have to say, I always wondered how it must have felt if you started in Gen V (which was a wonderful generation, if I do say so myself). Like what you'd think of the old Pokémon designs you haven't seen before had you played the older games. So yeah, what did you think about them? XD; Hopefully you thought Squirtle was cute. :D

Wait a sec, you're a younger sibling, then? Well, me too! We both have bros who got into the franchise before us. I'm happy to have something in common with ya. Although I did get into it at the same generation as my brothers, so I am a little more advanced with the franchise, haha.

Like everyone has said, definitely check out our X and Y section and join in the fun of speculating. I'm still waiting for more news about it, but I'm really excited and happy with Gen VI so far! Hope to see you and get to speculate with you there! Oh and good luck with your future hacking endeavors! Emulation boards are thriving, as always, so you'll surely enjoy it there.

Welcome to the forums, Camden! Stay active, and have a great time.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi, TheHydreigonKid. So do you enjoy Pokemon Black? I personally enjoyed Pokemon White because of N. So, as many have said earlier, you may know already where to talk about Pokemon X and Y. So have a good day and enjoy Pokecommunitying!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Now that you mention it, I have to say, I always wondered how it must have felt if you started in Gen V (which was a wonderful generation, if I do say so myself). Like what you'd think of the old Pokémon designs you haven't seen before had you played the older games. So yeah, what did you think about them? XD; Hopefully you thought Squirtle was cute. :D
    Yes, I think Squirtle is adorable!

Last edited:
    Back