• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    Hello! I'm rocky_unbound. I'm new here (obviously). My favorite Pokemon is my Gengar and my shiny Excalibur (Aegislash).
    I had Pokemon Black and Black 2, but sadly they were lost and by the time I've found them, the cartridge was too dirty and rusty to play with. Now I have Pokemon Y and I'm planning to get Omega Ruby soon (probably this month).
    Thanks and byes.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey Rocky! Welcome to PC!

Sorry about your cartridges. It's a shame that two of your games died like that. Those were my favorite games too... *cries* Lol so how are you enjoying Pokemon Y? I also got Pokemon Y, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the other titles. It just felt bland to me. Although Omega Ruby is awesome! I finally finished it yesterday and I actually really enjoyed it. If you've played the originals then I think you'll like the new changes to the game.

Anyways I think I've rambled on enough. I hope you have a great time here and feel free to VM me if you'd like :)

Years
    BW2 was like 100 times better than the first BW. And Gengar, oh the memories that haunt me. (Pun was intended).

Gengar in GSC was not fun
    Gengar in Red Rescue team was not fun
    Gengar in Pokken Tournament, looks pretty bad ass

Coffee

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to PC Rocky! Gengar is a personal favorite pokemon of mine too so thats cool :)
    I hope you have a great time here on PC! x3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Awh, gengar is pretty cool. So is Excadrill! I used to like using one in my competitive pokemon teams because it's ability Sand Rush can always save people in a pinch with all that extra speed. Mmm, well, I'm glad that you joined us, and welcome! I'm Dragon! You seem like a pretty great person to get along with~!

Ah, I hope you're having fun with the games, and I hope ORAS will treat ya' well. At any rate, have a glorious stay, and if you are in need of any assistance around the forums, you can have a word with the staff around here, including myself, and we'll be glad to help you out anytime! Have a looovely time and see you soon~

I'm attached to my Pokemon games so losing them like that would stink. ;c Surprisingly my R/B/Y copies from 1999 are still playable haha. But Animal Crossing Wild World.. that's a different story.

That aside, big welcome to PC, rocky_unbound! Pretty awesome nickname for Aegislash, that's probably what I'd want to name mine too.. and its shiny form is awesome aaaa. Enjoy your time on PC and please do ask if you need help. 8]

Back