• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am new.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2013
    Uhh... hello everyone, nice to meet you, I'm new and I might need some help because I'm already confused..:3c at least I found the smiley faces ^_^

I don't know if I should make a long introduction, I'm not that good at talking...well, typing I guess..
    Well I'm Skyeblue, my username that is, I like the color blue, I get confused easily, or lost, or both, like the time I was on a pokemon site and ended up on digimon... don't ask ~_~

I'm a fan of every generation of pokemon, but my favorite types are Ghost, poison and Ice! ♥

I guess that's a good intro... maybe.

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hi Skyeblue! Awww! You're so cute!!! ^_^
    Anyways, some good places you could visit would be the different forums for each generation, the Pokemon Clubs where you can join clubs based on your favorite types of Pokemon or trainers, or just visit the General Entertainment or Chit Chat & Polls for some random fun talking ;)
    Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need a friend, don't be afraid to message me ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2013
    Okay, Thanks! I'll go check them out, if I can find them, I'm sure I will.. I hope..

Years
  • Hello Skyeblue, I happen to like the color blue as well. Welcome!

Like what FayAurora said, the Pokemon gaming sections would be great places to start, or even some off-topic boards like General Entertainment and Chit Chat & Polls. And we also have sections like Pokemon Trivia and Pokemon Clubs which are really fun and a great way to make friends. Speaking of what you mentioned, we do have an active Ice-type and Ghost-type club. No Poison-type club though but you could make one through the Grandmaster Thread over there.

And remember, read the rules or contact moderators like Cirno, our Welcome Lounge mod. She loves helping new members such as you, and we also have some helpful non-staff as well. I'm always happy to take on new friends, so feel free to send me a visitor message! Have fun here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Awww.. you do seem like a cute person. Cute in a good way though, of course. :~) Don't worry about being confused or anything around here because we are all awesome and would love to help you out anytime! Hikari and FayAurora up there, for example, are both great and would love to chat with you. Welcome to the forum and loving the username! Sky blue is one of my favorite colors so it's an automatically awesome name in my book.

You should start first with reading our forum rules. They're very important to understand since they outline what you can and can't do here; PC's staff work hard to make sure everything is tidy and organized for the members. Once you've read the rules you're free to go exploring around the forum! You can check out all sorts of boards depending on what you're interested in so if you like the first and second generation games, you'd look at Metal/Color Generation Gaming while if you adore Black & White, the Fifth Generation board would be the place to check out. You can also dive into Pokemon Clubs and look to see if they have any clubs open that you might take interest in. Hikari already pointed you in the direction of our official ice and ghost fanclubs. That would be a good start and Pokemon Clubs is quite beginner friendly from what I've noticed. It's also an amazing way to meet people with interests similar to yourself. We also have plenty of places to discuss off-topic things like showcase artwork, play some forum trivia, and other things, so PC isn't just a Pokemon-only board.

Oh! You can also post any questions you have about the forum in the Questions & Feedback board. Our members will jump in to help as soon as they can. You can also message a moderator though if you'd prefer to have your question be sent privately.. completely up to you. You'll get used to this place in no time! Your intro was quite good too, a lot better than lots I've seen. You told us a bit about yourself and shared some things you like - awesome start. n~n

Enjoy your stay on the forum!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hellooooooo and welcome to PC, hahahah you found the smileys next step is exploring the amazing features and forums PC has to offer.

Skyeblue that is a very cheerful name, I'm Diab or Diablo and my favourite colour is Red and if you ever get confused about something please feel free to vm or pm me or any of the other members of PC, everyone is very friendly and loves helping each other out.

Awesome intro btw really deserves a thumbs up :D, well hope you have a wonderful time here remember to ask if you need any help

Back