• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I guess:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    SOOO MANY PEOPLE:o Yeah anyway.HIII! Im Relive and i'm new here:) sooo I like GBA game Gbc games Anime Manga and pokemon:) im makeing a rom hack right now so if you want to join just message me:) umm I guess that that is it. Look at my profile if you want more info and friend/message me:) Talk to you latter maybe:)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I miss playing the Game Boy Color games~ I used to play Pokemon Crystal with my neighbor at my apartment building and it was awesomeee. <33 Glad to hear you're as nostalgic about those sorts of games as I am!

And a wonderful welcome to PC, Relive! Hope everything is swell around here for you, so far! Wishing you all the best on that ROM Hack of yours! Did you already get into planning on the sort of rom hack it would be? Like, from a Pokemon Emerald game, or something like that? Still whatever it is, I hope that it'll grow into a successful and fun hack. C:

Be seeing you! Enjoy your stay on the forums, and hope we'll chat again! You can have a word with anyone if you're in need of any help at all. :D

Heya Relive! Welcome to PC~

Good luck with your hack, I don't have much knowledge in that department so I can't help personally. Buuut the hacking forums here are fantastic so you'll find whatever you're looking for quickly. Much luck! Be sure to read the rules/guidelines there as it's a very fast-paced area so the mods work hard in order to keep it clean. :)

What anime/manga do you like? I'm a huge fan too so maybe we have something in common besides liking Pokemon.

Hope to see you around! Be sure to ask if you need any help, yes?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    SOOO MANY PEOPLE:o Yeah anyway.HIII! Im Relive and i'm new here:) sooo I like GBA game Gbc games Anime Manga and pokemon:) im makeing a rom hack right now so if you want to join just message me:) umm I guess that that is it. Look at my profile if you want more info and friend/message me:) Talk to you latter maybe:)
    Halloe Relive! Nice username. If you like pokémon and manga, have you read the pokémon manga called Pokémon Adventures? (or Pokémon Special in Japanese) It's really long and really good, so check it out if you haven't. Afterwards you can come and discuss it over in the Pokémon General section ;) See you around!

Back