• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI I'M ___________ AND THIS IS DISNEY CHANNEL

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Kim Possible. That show was my life as a child. My life. I used to time my sleeping schedule around waking up just in time to watch it every morning, lol. So, moving on past my obsession for female-oriented animated shows, what was your favorite Disney show as a child? If you didn't have a Disney one, then talk about any favorite show you loved as a child.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh geez, there's so many. Rugrats, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, All That, The Amanda Show... I loved all of those shows and I miss them so much. I don't watch TV much, so I rely on my laptop to find those shows for me. If I ever do watch TV, occasionally I may get lucky and see that they're on.

And yes, Kim Possible was a great show!

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    My favorite Disney show as a kid was definitely Boy Meets World, and later on in the 2000s my favorites from Disney included That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens. But I mostly watched Disney for the movies- I think Nickelodeon, MTV and Cartoon Network had more of my favorite cartoons and such.

Speaking of Kim Possible, I occasionally tell people "call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me".

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Ah mess, what was that show with the chipmunks?... Uh. CHIP N' DALE RESCUE RANGERS!
    That and Darkwing Duck.

Lets. Get. DANGEROUS.

Also, Talespin, Bonkers, Goof Troop, and anything involving Mickey Mouse.

Yes, i'm THAT OLD.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    Ooh, I miss the old Disney.
    I really enjoyed Kim Possible. Recess was good too. I'm so glad some people remember Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, Tailspin, Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and Goof Troop!
    I liked Jungle Cubs, but I don't think that one lasted long...I was my absolute favorite. There was also a spinoff of 101 Dalmatians.

All the old Disney toons were good! It's a shame they've faded into obscurity.

Ayselipera

I loved So Weird. Probably was my favorite Disney Channel show. I also really liked Smart Guy, The Famous Jett Jackson, Even Stevens, Gargoyles, Madeline, Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Boy Meets World, Sister Sister, and Growing Pains.

As for other shows I pretty much watched everything on Nickelodeon and a bit of Cartoon Network. Such as Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. When I was really little I loved Blue Clues, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, and The Big Comfy Couch.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Oh geez, there's so many. Rugrats, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, All That, The Amanda Show... I loved all of those shows and I miss them so much. I don't watch TV much, so I rely on my laptop to find those shows for me. If I ever do watch TV, occasionally I may get lucky and see that they're on.

And yes, Kim Possible was a great show!
    Try again, none of those were Disney except for Kim Possible.

Here in Canada, we don't (didn't? Do we have it yet) the Disney Channel. We had the Family Channel, which was primarily Disney programming. So, as a little kid, on the Family Channel I'd watch stuff like Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers, collections of old Disney shorts used to air all the time too (usually holiday themed). As I got older, this moved into Recess, The Weekenders, Dave the Barbarian, House of Mouse (gotta have my Mickey fix, don't care how old I get). Somewhere in there was also Muppets Tonight and a Disney movie preview show that would air regularly and show behinds the scenes of the latest Disney flick.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Shows that were strictly Disney Channel that I loved were The Proud Family, American Dragon, Kim Possible, Dave the Barbarian, That's So Raven, and Phil of the Future.
    Other shows that were shown on Disney Channel that I liked were Aladdin, Doug, Gargoyles, Madeline, House of Mouse, The Legend of Tarzan, The Little Mermaid, Lloyd in Space, Recess, Sabrina, The Animated Series, The Weekenders, Boy Meets World, Growing Paines, Life with Derek, and Sister, Sister.

I was a huge Disney Channel watcher up until like Sophomore year of high school.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    Here in Canada, we don't (didn't? Do we have it yet) the
    Disney Channel. We had the Family Channel, which was primarily Disney
    programming.

Same thing here, and last time I had TV there was still the family channel. I loved every single show on there, and I still do to this day....heck I even picked up the entire first season of rescue rangers if that tells you anything :D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Shows that were strictly Disney Channel that I loved were The Proud Family, American Dragon, Kim Possible, Dave the Barbarian, That's So Raven, and Phil of the Future.
    Other shows that were shown on Disney Channel that I liked were Aladdin, Doug, Gargoyles, Madeline, House of Mouse, The Legend of Tarzan, The Little Mermaid, Lloyd in Space, Recess, Sabrina, The Animated Series, The Weekenders, Boy Meets World, Growing Paines, Life with Derek, and Sister, Sister.

I was a huge Disney Channel watcher up until like Sophomore year of high school.
    I forgot the Mermaid show even existed! I watched Aladdin a lot. That was okay.

Doug was better before Disney owned it. The Nickelodeon version was better.

Family Channel used to air concerts from Disney theme parks. Somewhere on VHS I have Samuel E. Wright performing a bunch of Caribbean music at Disneyland I think. Of course Under the Sea was in the lineup. These little things made my childhood all the more enjoyable.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I still watch the Weekenders whenever I see its reruns on. I still find Tino's dry humour hilarious and pretty much everything about it makes me happy.

Other Disney shows? Eh, I didn't have Family Channel (the Canadian equivalent, I guess you could say) for the longest time growing up so I didn't have a chance to see a lot of the Disney shows. By the time I did have constant access to it, I'd somewhat convinced myself that I was too old for American animation and almost exclusively downloaded anime to watch, haha. So I missed out on pretty much any live action stuff Disney's put out and I never really got into Kim Possible and the later things. (My brother watched a lot of Dave the Barbarian when he was younger and I did like that, though.)

I did watch a hell of a lot of Recess when I was a kid but I don't really look back on it fondly. I mean, I didn't not like it, but I think it was mainly just a thing I watched when nothing else was on. :| I didn't even know it was Disney, tbh, but I guess it probably deserves a mention for the sheer number of episodes I've likely seen.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Other Disney shows? Eh, I didn't have Family Channel (the Canadian equivalent, I guess you could say) for the longest time growing up so I didn't have a chance to see a lot of the Disney shows.
    I lived on that channel (I bet you couldn't tell :p). Oh, you missed out. Most of it was cartoons back in the day (like it should be) instead of live action starlet shows.

I watched the Gummi Bears show of all things on that channel XDD *thinks* Art Attack ended up on there too at some point I think. I watched that all the time

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I didn't have it until I was 12 or 13 and when I did have it, I ignored it in favour of Teletoon. :( Oh well.

I also remember watching Darkwing Duck all the time when I was like... three. But I can't remember a thing about it now so I don't know if that even counts.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Cello said:
    Ah mess, what was that show with the chipmunks?... Uh. CHIP N' DALE RESCUE RANGERS!
    That and Darkwing Duck.

Lets. Get. DANGEROUS.

Also, Talespin, Bonkers, Goof Troop, and anything involving Mickey Mouse.

Yes, i'm THAT OLD.
    ^This. I loved those shows.
    Ayselipera said:
    I loved So Weird. Probably was my favorite Disney Channel show. I also really liked Smart Guy, The Famous Jett Jackson, Even Stevens, Gargoyles, Madeline, Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Boy Meets World, Sister Sister, and Growing Pains.
    All of those, except Sister Sister and Growing Pains. Loved them all. XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I didn't have it until I was 12 or 13 and when I did have it, I ignored it in favour of Teletoon. :( Oh well.

I also remember watching Darkwing Duck all the time when I was like... three. But I can't remember a thing about it now so I don't know if that even counts.
    I loved watching that show when I was the same age (or earlier, I guess, since I remember being ecstatic to meet Darkwing when I went to Disney World for the first time), so that's good enough.

I like this thread. I feel like digging out all the VHS tapes of recorded Family Channel stuff I have.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    I waaatched.. Recess, Kim Possible, American Dragon, and sometimes I watched The Proud Family if I caught it on and there was nothing else.

Admittedly, later on I watched Zack & Cody on occasion, way back when it was new and they were still freaking 8 (or however old). The humor on that show got me laughing sometimes.

The first one that I watched was Recess, as it's also the oldest out of the ones that I named. I believe I was already a teenager by the time Kim Possible aired, but it was technically my favorite. I still get random impulses to watch it, though I never do since I'd have to watch it online.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Disney shows made up most of my childhood (that and Cartoon Network), there were just too many to name

Kim Possible was a great show, but I really miss American Dragon, that was such a good show...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    I had my whole life revolving around the original beyblade once. I would wake up at 5:20 in the morning just so I could see Tala go at it at 5:30am.

But Disney show wise?? I did LOVE Kim Possible, but before that, a show I loved was ....
    *drum roll*

BOY MEETS WORLD!!!! Anyone remember?

Back