• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, i'm enma

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Hi guys, i reached this place looking for friends to share the love for pokemon game and pokemons, i actually i'm half way to end some of the games like Platinum and Heartgold but the most i want is trade and battle because i haven't tried in my entire life.
    Everyone who wants to add me as friend in both of this games is welcome, i really will enjoy have a nice moment with other pokemon trainers :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    (inb4 Cirno)

Hello Enma & welcome to PC :3

I'm MidnightShine or either Mid~ I see you're halfway through the games~ Once you're done with DPPt/HGSS, you gotta try BW/B2W2, they're really fun~! I would love to trade with you, unfortunately, I only have my BW/B2W2 friend codes with me, sorry~

You could add your FC's into your signature, people would definitely notice, but only if you get yourself known out there, people might stumble upon your page sometimes but most would have to discover your existence here yourself~ You can start by posting in various boards that catches your eye~

Hope you'll huv fun here~ Send me a VM or either a friend request anytime~

~Mid~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Enma! It's a pleasure to meet you here. I'm Leaf Storm. :D It's alright that you haven't done battling or trading online, I personally haven't done much of that because I was limited to my sister's DS. xD

So, don't be shy in actually getting into the madness that is battling and trading online, as the people here are incredibly nice. Visit the two sections, Trade Corner and Battle Center, where you can simply do one of the things or both. :D

Great to see ya here, and I hope you stick around!

Years
  • Hi guys, i reached this place looking for friends to share the love for pokemon game and pokemons, i actually i'm half way to end some of the games like Platinum and Heartgold but the most i want is trade and battle because i haven't tried in my entire life.
    Everyone who wants to add me as friend in both of this games is welcome, i really will enjoy have a nice moment with other pokemon trainers :3

Hi Enma, welcome!

One of the most fun things about Pokemon is trading and battling cos you can communicate a lot, and here we have a big battling and trading community. That's where the Battle Center and Trade Corner come in! I'm not an avid battler or trader due to wi-fi issues but you'll have a great time.

Remember, if you have Friend Codes the best place to share them is in the profile or signature. Have fun battling and trading, or just shout me a VM if you want to talk!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I guess i needed to talk more about myself the.
    I know how good must be B&W but i don't have any money to buy it, until i start receiving my money from my first new job, maybe i'll start checking prices.
    Other thing is that my DS is actually from my Boyfriend (he doesn't needed it because he sees that i'm pretty happy playing and lvling pokemons and he says: I don't need it, until you get bored of it) so isn't very smart buy games to a console that isn't yours (DERP)
    My pokemons on both games are around 40-55 (Platinum is more around 55 and Heartgold is more around 30-45) so i don't have any chance to trade with other users because people on GTS is like "Take my herp-derp lvl 9 pokemon for your lvl 100 legendary/shiny pokemon without why" and that's why i haven't traded nothing on that place, makes me lost faith on humanity (xD).

Also.... where do you get all those cool pokemon teams signatures? (i guess it would be more accurate search by myself on google but i don't lose nothing asking).

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
    Years
  • I guess i needed to talk more about myself the.
    I know how good must be B&W but i don't have any money to buy it, until i start receiving my money from my first new job, maybe i'll start checking prices.
    Other thing is that my DS is actually from my Boyfriend (he doesn't needed it because he sees that i'm pretty happy playing and lvling pokemons and he says: I don't need it, until you get bored of it) so isn't very smart buy games to a console that isn't yours (DERP)
    My pokemons on both games are around 40-55 (Platinum is more around 55 and Heartgold is more around 30-45) so i don't have any chance to trade with other users because people on GTS is like "Take my herp-derp lvl 9 pokemon for your lvl 100 legendary/shiny pokemon without why" and that's why i haven't traded nothing on that place, makes me lost faith on humanity (xD).

Also.... where do you get all those cool pokemon teams signatures? (i guess it would be more accurate search by myself on google but i don't lose nothing asking).

Welcome to PC! And usually peoples signatures are made by themselves or asked someone to make a custom signature for them.

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Enma~! Good to see you here. :3

Trading and battling is pretty popular among a lot of the members here, so I'm sure you'd be able to find people here to help you out! Would've been great if my WiFi worked, but unfortunately I don't have a stable wireless connection right now. D: But oh my goodness I definitely agree about the GTS wishlists, it's always so ridiculous to see someone asking for a lv. 9 or under Palkia or something for their Pokemon haha. Drives me crazy, it's a big part of why I don't use the GTS much anymore.

Anyway, it looks like you're settling in well! We're quite a friendly community despite being so large; I'm open to be one of your first friends, if you're interested, so feel free to drop off a message if you'd like to chat. <3 We also have a helpful program here called the Adoption Center where you can request someone to help show you around the forum, so do take advantage of that if you're interested! See you around~

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    You've come to the right place to share your love and fascination with Pokemon, then!

Lol I don't even know if that sentence was even properly structured. .___.;;;

But yeah! n__n Glad you came to PC! And I'm really happy you mentioned HGSS, because those happened to be one of my favorite games! ...That is, next to Black 2 and Emerald. Because y'know, third gen is awesome, right?? ;~;

And having a nice moment with others here comes naturally, and I tell that to a lot of people who join here, because it's the truth~! Making friends is very easy, and having a blast here is just as easy as involving yourself in interesting and deep discussions all around the forum, and generally posting in areas that interest you the most~! It's what makes PC fun, in my eyes. It's more the people, than anything else. :3

Back