• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, i'm French

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Melee Mewtwo ()! Although I don't think anyone other than Dark Azelf is interested in your offer, it's always nice to get yet another ADV Ubers stud onto these forums.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Wow, it's Melee Mewtwo! I thought I recognised you from somewhere. I really like your taste in avatars - it reminds me quite a lot of my own avatar!

Anyway, it's nice to see you've decided to join PokeCommunity and make a fresh start as a Model User™! I hope you like this website. What inspired you to join us here?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii, welcome! Nice meeting you pal; I do hope you're enjoying your stay here so far! So you're into competitive battling? Well, I do hope we can see you around in the section or in the server sometime! But yeah, have a blast, and I'm always here in case you need any assistance! <33

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Comment allez-vous? Bienvenue à PokéCommunity!

No I can't speak Français, those are the only basics that I know. :) But I'll study it someday after finishing Español! :)

We have an on going event which is called GT12: PokéCommunity Olympics! I hope you can make new friends around here on PC.

Please enjoy your time here, see you around! :)

Years
  • I love that opening line oh my god, haha. Welcome! From the looks of things you're fitting in nicely already. ;P Have a good time and will be looking forward to seeing you. Meanwhile I'll just sit here wishing I had more money to travel to France and 500000 other countries. -sob-

See you! ♥

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Don't worry, the hard part is getting the legal residence in France. Once that's done, you can just leach off the social support system because France loves giving people free money. Then, with your French passport, you can travel all over Europe ez pz. n_n

Back