• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im new and help

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2014
    hi i'm new here but i have played many hacks .so could some one help with finding a new hack to play.

i have played :
    light platinum
    victory fire
    florasky
    currently playing glazed
    snakewood
    advanced adventures
    fullgin
    pokemon my ass
    pokemon red adventures

and please reccomend finished hacks.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Hello there, Xabi. It's nice to know you're new here, but definitely not the place to ask. But if you're looking for new rom hack to play, find and download here.

I also recommend you play Ruby destiny: Life of Guardians c:

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2014
    i will try those and where am i actually supposed to ask

Hey there xabi, big welcome to the world of PokeCommunity! =)

Hm, I recommend Liquid Crystal. Might be my Johto bias speaking but I found it to be one of the better hacks of third generation games and a personal favorite. But yeah, the Hacks Studio has maaany hacks to try out so just go down the list and try out the games that look interesting to you. Glad you've already gotten some suggestions.

See you around and have a good time on the forum.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    [color=ff0ff]Hayo there, Xabi! Your name remind me of Xavi..hehe..you should try out the pokemon ash gray..the game story base on the original ash's adventure..but brock and misty won't be following on your adventure..this game won't make you bored at all..anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun![/color]

Back