• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i'm new here

ninhdung92

Mysterious Red Hair Trainer
Years
  • Hi i'm new here, the username is the combination of my first and last name. I've been following this forum for a long time looking for a suitable hack version for myself.
    My favourite pokemon is Lucario because of his cool-looking and his aura-sensing abilities.
    Btw, my english is not very good so forgive me if i made some mistakes.
    Thank you for reading and nice to meet you all.

Years
  • Nice to meet you. It's nothing that your english is not good, when I came here first time I have also done so many mistakes.So don't worry about it

Years
  • No worries, your English is fine. =) I say this to a lot of others who are worried about that but there are plenty of people here who started out bad at it and learned over time. Practice is the best method for growth, after all. ;p Welcome to PokéCommunity, ninhdung92!

Much luck finding that perfect ROM hack. I haven't played any in a while so I'm.. pretty out of the loop and can't suggest much, unfortunately. But if you find anything you like you're welcome to let me know and maybe I'll give that a try! Most of the ones I've played are from way too long ago.

Enjoy your time and please do ask if you need help, yes?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, Lucario is pretty cool; I love the pokemon myself! Anywho, welcome! Nice to meet you, and that's a pretty interesting username indeedy. c: I hope the ROM Hacking section proves to be your liking because there are some really great hacks in there!

Aw, and don't fret too much, I think your English is pretty good to understand! At any rate, nice to meet you too, and thanks for coming! Feel free to contact me if you need a hand, mmkay? <33

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! :D Yeah, your English is just fine~~ ^^ I love Lucario as well considering how it has an overall epic design, both regular and mega evolution! Feel free to check out what we have to offer here, since there is a lot to do!

Other than that, I definitely hope to see you around! :)

Back