• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Im new

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Hi everyone! Im new to this fourm and I was hoping I could have help getting settled in. Thank you!!

Years
  • Hi Cake, welcome to PC! You're welcome to give me a poke if you need some help or want to talk, I'm always glad to assist. =) Otherwise I hope you have an excellent time and why not let us know more about yourself so replying to your intro is easier? <3

Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, cake. <33

Hi, and welcome to our forums! Pleased to meet you; I'm Dragon! I hope you enjoy your stay, and hopefully you'll explore around the place! If you are in need of any assistance, give me a message anytime! Have a pleasant night. <33

Years
  • Hey, that's a pretty cool username :3 Welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to meet you~! <3 Please feel free to tell us about yourself! Do you have a favorite Pokémon? :D

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

Back