• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Just joined today!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2012
    I just found this forum today and am really excited about it. Trying to find out if there is an episode with Team Rocket, and James being a vampire? I wouldn't even know where to ask this question!

Thanks! hewhaws :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome hewhaws! What does your username mean? A new way to laugh? XD; Either way, I'm glad you're excited about joining here, because there's a lot you can experience, and a lot of fun that can be had. I take it you like the anime, yeah? Then maybe check out the Pokemon Anime section a bit (or Episode Discussion/Character & Shipping) in particular! But as to where to ask your question, this is where you'll need to go. n_n Sooo just ask away there and you should get your answer!

Also, feel free to explore the rest of PC, there's definitely a lot and just going through it in one try doesn't even sum up how large it is. idk, that totally makes sense. Somewhat. BUT YEAH, have fun here and stick around. :3

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Hi hewhaws, welcome to The PokéCommunity! I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Hiya, hewhaws! Welcome to PC! Your username is pretty amusing, I must say. XD;;

Looks like Requility already linked you to the Anime Quick Questions thread, which is good~! You can ask pretty much any simple question like "what episode is this from?" in that thread, so it should definitely help you out in the future. :D

Anyway, hopefully you've been enjoying your stay here so far! Go ahead and get involved in the discussions, we're really active so I'm sure you'll have a good time here. n__n Feel free to message me if you'd like to talk or need help; I'm always available! Also, if you're interested, we have an Adoption Center here where you can apply for a mentor to show you around the forum.

Have a great night day! <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2012
    I got the name hewhaws from Jessie in Team Rocket in an episode where she calls the villagers "hehaws"....my mom spelled it wrong for me....it was funny when Jessie said it....but again, my mom spelled it "hewhaws" when it should be "hehaws"!

TY

Hello there, my name is ShadowExcadrill (aka Shadow)

Have fun on here and make loads of friends, mates, buddies, however you call it...

Shadow - "Your local Eastsider"

Years
    I just found this forum today and am really excited about it. Trying to find out if there is an episode with Team Rocket, and James being a vampire? I wouldn't even know where to ask this question!

Thanks! hewhaws :)

Hello there, you can call me Hikari.

How's PC going for you so far?

Since Requility and Cirno already have you covered I can only give a short reply.

I am a 13 year veteran of the Pokemon series, although I was a late bloomer to the games. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, which explains the blue coloring on my profile.

But anyways, feel free to VM me or friend request me! I am really fun to talk to according to most people here cos I love putting a smile on your face.

Have a great time and I'll see you. And don't forget to read the rules!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Back