• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi-Konbanwa-Sera-Bonsoir!

Years
  • Ok,hi!I'am a new member of P.C.!I'don't speak a good english,but I hope I'm not a disorder!And i like Hack Rom of Pokémon Red and Meganium.lol(And Inazuma Eleven *-*)

Years
  • Your username is wonderful. n~n I love Meganium, she's one of my favorite grass types. I always choose Chikorita as my starter in second generation games. Welcome to the forum! :)

No worries about your English, we have a lot of others who aren't the best at it but they learn a lot by posting around and practicing. If you like hacks then you're going to love the Emulation board so check that out if you haven't already, yes? It's a big place with some really useful tools to help create your own hack.. or you can just download and play the hacks we have up, your choice. I can't wait to try out Light Platinum when all my exams finish. Darn it, school.

See you around and have a great, great time! I'm hoping you stick around and don't disappear since we will be sad otherwise. :( Let me or another staff member know if you need help. And be sure to read the rules! Cheers. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi-Konbanwa-Sera-Bonsoir!

Meganium is a really nice pokemon, and your username reminds me of one of my closer friends, so I love your name as well! I used to use Chikorita frequently on my Pokemon Crystal run through for fun, and it's a pretty versatile pokemon on which you can basically use it for anything and it can still work out! Anywho, welcome to PC! glad to meet you!

Hmmmm...

Treat yourself to a Meganium gif on me!

I've played a couple of Pokemon Red hacks myself, and they are pretty fun! The Hacks showcase on the Emulation board is a nice board for you to explore and check out what hacks people have created for you! I hope you'll enjoy yourself taking a look at them! Fortunately, I've finished school for the year, so, I myself will be fortunate enough to play them someday! So again, welcome to the forum, and have an amazing stay! Hope to see you arouuund, and hey, if you ever wanna talk sometime, I'll be here for you!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *squeeeeee!* I love your name, and I love the fact that you are also a Meganium fan! YAY! Let's be Meganium buddies together, yeah? :D

Welcome aboard! Your English is just fine and I understand you well. No worries about that! ^_^ It's great that you joined us in this wonderful forum, because we have awesome things for you to discuss, as well as join up a few events that are out there right now, of course, depending on your interests and all. :) You can also check out the ROM Hacking section where you can check out all the hacks in progress, as well as hacks that are already done. It's amazing to see many of the works done, and you could become part of the project by testing out their hacks. Or, if you want, you have the ultimate choice to make your own.

I wish you the best of luck if you ever make a hack someday! Have fun on PC and I hope to see you around, yeah? :3

Years
  • Thanks for gifs!I like Meganium because when I play to G/S/C choose Chikorita 4ever!And I did a SoloRun with Chikorita *-*
    Ah,I have see the Hacking section ^^
    Axeliira,I can use this gif of Meganium? *-*

Back