• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PC

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
    Years
    Hey everyone, I am new on pc "^^
    my name is mateus and I'm from brazil... I bought the game "Pokemon Diamond a few weeks ago and I'm enjoyning it...
    I have already seen some of my friends playing on the GBA generation and liked it...
    the frist thing that caught my attention in the game were the shiny pokemons... one friend told me how to get a starter (by saving in front of it) and I started to do it when I foud the shiny chimchar I decided to join a community =P
    So I whould like to meet people that have the same interests as mines =D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Congratulations on the shiny Chimchar, my friend!
    That is no short accomplishment. ;D

Welcome to the Pokécommunity where we welcome fans of the franchise new and old. I suppose you would belong to the first, eh? Or did you recently pick Pokémon back up?

In any case, I'm sure you will enjoy your time spend around this forum, Mateus. If you wish to discuss your adventures in your Diamond version more, I would suggest checking out the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum section. There, you will find all kinds of discussions pertaining to the game you own, not to mention pretty awesome trades and battles held in the Wi-Fi Trade Corner and Battle Stadium respectively.
    (If you have a Wi-Fi connect, of course.)

I do hope to see you around the forums, my friend. My profile is always open for a visitor or private message any time you have a simple question or just want to chat.

Cheers!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC Mateus!

Brazil, eh? My parents just visited there recently...How do you like it there? =P

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here at The PokeCommunity! As Hiidoran said, I'm sure you will enjoy our Diamond/Pearl/Platinum section. Congrats on your shiny Chimchar by the way! =P

It's quite easy to meet some people who share your interest...In fact, it happens quite naturally! Once you get posting on a few threads, you're bound to get a few friend requests! ^_^

I hope to see you around the forums a bit, and have fun!

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    hi there :) welcome to pokecommunity!!

i hope you settle down comfortably in our not so small web of battling, trading and just plain talking :P lol i'm sure you'll find lots to do here, and lots of people to meet, because i sure am hooked on this site every night! :P

enjoy PC mateus!

PS: i only have a shiny wevaile and tyranitar. congrats on a chimchar! :)

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    welcome to PC!

well, I'm glad you enjoy diamond. and congrats on your shiny chimchar! I remember there was a shiny fan club somewhere in the Mixed Community Groups section, you might check it out if you're really interested in shiny pokemons.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Congratulations!:

1. Welcome to PC! Have fun and I'll see you around! If you like shiny Poke's then there is a shiny pokemon fanclub in mixed community groups.
    2. Shiny Chimchar! I want a shiny starter and have wanted one for ages.
    See you around the block.

D_R_A

Predict

I am unpredictable
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Hiya, glad to see you have come to PokeCommunity, since it is a great forum and i hope you have a good time while you are present here.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
    Years
    Hey everyone sorry that I couldn't awnswer u verry quickly "^^
    I was traveling for a text and couldn't acess the internet =P
    thanks for the wellcome, never wondered about such a great wellcome!
    I can see that I'll have a great time here :D
    already found the shiny hunters club in the mixed groups...
    I'll check out the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum section for more informations =D
    thatnks again for the great wellcome ^^

Slin

12 Shinys Owned?!?!
    Years
    hi mateus I'm from brazil too...
    hope u join the pokecommunity :btw, what cuty r u from?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ack, well I'm a bit late on this.. but welcome to PokeCommunity! ^^

Hope you like it here so far~.

Oh, and it's awesome that you caught a shiny Chimchar. o__o Wow.​

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    whoa... that's a bit far from me...
    I'm from Porto Velho - RO "^^
    Hey Slin, might want to go take a gander at our New Users / Welcome Rules. As you'll read, one of our first rules is to stick to one reply, no more than that. So heads up, try not to do it again, thanks.

Well, hi there, Mateus_. I'm sure you'll find plenty of fellow members with interests like you, it's your job to go out there in the community 'n' meet 'um. \o/ Welcome to PC.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
    Years
    Thanks again for the wellcomes :D
    I have already found a Shiny Hunter Club in the mixed community groups and I am enjoining pretty much the community :)
    It's great!

Back