• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PC!

Years
    Hey PokéCommunity, I'm Aegis and I'm yet another member from Azurilland that has decided to check out this place as well!
    I've been a Pokemon fan since I was a lil kid c: (well, I turned 20 about two weeks ago and as this year is the 20th Anniversary of the Pokemon franchise, I'm basically as old as Pokemon!) I started off with Ruby and with Torchic as my first Pokemon, so I'll always have a soft spot for 3rd Gen but.. I can say I pretty much like all of the other Gens, too, especially Gen V :)

I'm gonna take a look around the forums in the meantime, so.. later!

Years
    Hey there Aegis, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you~! Gen III is my favorite generation! Although I started out with Gen II, I still consider third generation the best because it was what I grew up around, and I always thought that third gen had the best post-game, especially Emerald. <3 Be sure to check out the Third Generation gaming section as well if you ever want to relive the experience of your first game. :)

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome, Aegis! I played Ruby a lot too, oh, and Torchic was my favorite 'mon to start with. Don't worry, you're not old ;) Have fun on PC!

Years
    @Tsutarja Thanks, it's nice to meet you too! I 100% agree, Emerald's postgame is just the best~ to me, only Unova's Pokemon World Tournament can stand a chance to equal Old Hoenn's Battle Frontier in terms of quality and level of challenge offered!
    I'll be sure to check that section of the forum and to leave you a message first chance I get! :)
    @Fire Thanks for the welcome! Aw yep, you totally got the whiny tone I meant when saying I had just turned 20 x) Despite everything, I'll still be playing Pokemon even when I get 60 and who knows~ maybe someday I'll say something along the lines of.. "back in my days, Pokemon were only 7 hundreds or so.." haha!
    See you around guys <3

Awesome to hear, welcome Aegis. n~n I have the same name on Azurilland but haven't really been as active as here, maybe you'll recognize me. Always nice to see other Pokémon community users pop onto PC. :-3

R/S were really good and I'm hugely biased towards Hoenn but yeah Pokémon as a whole is a great franchise so let's do our best to stay fans for a long while to come. Cheers and be sure to let me know if you'd like to chat!

Back