• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, please read!

asmolbeauu

Beau the Heau
    Years
    Hey guys,

I'm new to these forums but not exactly a beginner anymore with the game. I've finished the Pokedex for Sword and Shield and have now moved on to the VGC format. I currently am in Masterball Tier from using rental teams and have had a lot of success on pokemon showdown, but now I want to look into making my own teams for official competition.

I am looking for new friends to trade competitive pokemon with and maybe some kind souls to help give me a leg up while I try to make my teams. Right now, I am looking for GMax Lapras, Sylveon, Conk, Dusclops, Arcanine, and maybe other things as well.

I already am well on my way with breeding and such and can help others out in that regard! IF ANYONE HAS POKERUS PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I can't wait to be a part of these forums! See you guys around! Any tips navigating this website highly appreciated!

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    I have never finished a dex, because the story is finished and I want to play a ROM hack... How do you do it?
    Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums. Your best bet is to check by the Trade Corner for those specific Pokemon with perfect IVs / Pokerus and then head over to the Competitive Pokemon section and have your team rated buy our high ranked competitive players. Hope this helps! :)

In need of working Pokémon go promo codes

Hi! Someone else's intro thread isn't the place to ask this. If you're looking for legitimate promo codes (we don't allow any illegal code sharing here, including GO hacking), check out the Pokémon Mobile forum and post there. 👍

anyways, welcome asmolbeauu!! ooh master ball tier is pretty nice. I'm so glad we can share/use rental teams this time around, creating my own team is a super slow process with all the mons available that I'd like to use haha. Hope you'll stick with us! <3

Pokeballers

Pokeballers
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Hey Asmolbeauu! Thank you for your introduction, and very nice to meet you! Currently, we are in Great Ball Tier 7, but have successfully completed the Pokedex too. It's been tough to reach the Masterball Tier. We hope to reach that soon! Trying to get back into the Pokemon community, we have created a YouTube channel called the Pokeballers. We hope you can check it out and provide any suggestions!

Back