• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Pokecommunity

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2015
    Hey there, it's me Antishyguy. I can say I'm an avid fan of Pokemon in general although I don't consider myself too hardcore, I play my games, watch my shows, collect the cards and all that other stuff. Recently I've taken interest in doing Nuzlocke challenges, I haven't attempted one yet but I keen to start and record my progress through this forum. So I just ran out of things to say but I hope to have a great time here meet some nice people, share my interest of Pokemon and yeah stuff like that. Bye for now.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Good morning Antishy! It's okay. No matter much of a fan you are in pokemon, you are always welcomed here to stay on The PokéCommunity Forums. So, I'm Robin, and I'm glad to be meeting you this morning! I hope that you'll come to explore the forums and like what you see. Don't be shy on getting as active as you can be. :3

Anyways, I haven't done a good Nuzlocke in a long time... I think the last one I've done was on Pokemon Emerald a couple of years back, but yeah. You can hop on over to the Challenges section if you'd like to participate in all of the challenges there, because there is indeed a lot of them, and the members are pretty awesome there too! But again, don't be shy on exploring and seeing what you like~!

It's really been fun getting to know you! Have a great time, and don't be shy on contacting myself or any other staff member that you see if you have any problems or concerns about the forums. Thank you, thank you for joining us, and I hope to see you again really soon. <33

Years
    As the others said, anyone can enjoy Pokemon. I'm 22 and still playing the games ever since I was 11, and I've been a general fan even longer than that. Welcome aboard Antishyguy!

I was going to show you around, but it seems Robin (that guy always beats me to these threads) somehow covered those interests of yours already. But do follow his words and check out the Challenges board which has a Nuzlockes thread and threads for other types of challenges as well so there's sure to be one you'll like.

Hopefully you have fun yourself and I hope your weekend is a great one too! If you ever want to chat or have a question I'm always here if you need me.

Back