• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi pokefans

Years
  • hi Pokefans im new i hope to make some more friends who like pokemon as much as i do
    not so meny where i live cept maybe my boyfriend

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm not a monster or a ghost, so I suppose it's safe for me to welcome you...

Well you will certainly meet people who enjoy Pokémon around here! I think you will come to find that the ol' PC houses quite a few fans of the Pocket Monsters franchise, running the gambit from beginning enthusiasts to the most hardcore veteran. Trust me, you will find someone with an equal interest. XD

Hope you enjoy your stay here, Emizyo. The Pokécommunity is a nice place to sit back, relax, and just talk about whatever comes to your mind; whether that entails Pokémon or not. Welcome!

benman

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • wow talk about the place to be for australian pokemaniacs. keeping the dream alive down under =]

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Welcome to PC emizyo2!
    Yes, everyone likes good grammar here, so try to keep your sentences correct.
    I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here who likes Pokemon as much as you do!

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • Hello and welcome!!
    I have a crush on your country (big tennis and beautiful places XD) so feel proud :P
    I hope you the best!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Well I'm sure you won't mind a welcome monster!

Hello and welcome to PC!

I'm sure there are plenty of people here who love Pokémon as much as yourself, moi for example, so you should have no trouble making freinds! Oh and i have to say i love Australia!!! Anyway have fun here and I'm sure the other monsters around here won't touch you!

See you around!

Back