• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi thar! :D

Samurott665

Pokemon Breeder
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    hello, everybody! i'm Samurott665, but you can also call me Stormy. :)
    I started playing Pokemon when HeartGold and Soulsilver came out, so I am still relatively new to the series. ^^; my favorite pokemon is Samurott (and Reshiram...and Kyurem...and a few others... :p ). I also play the pokemon TCG. :3

Years
  • hello, everybody! i'm Samurott665, but you can also call me Stormy. :)
    I started playing Pokemon when HeartGold and Soulsilver came out, so I am still relatively new to the series. ^^; my favorite pokemon is Samurott (and Reshiram...and Kyurem...and a few others... :p ). I also play the pokemon TCG. :3

Hello there Stormy.

So, what made you join PC? We are a big, friendly community where everyone loves Pokemon.

I have played the 4th and 5th Generations like you presumably have, and I love Samurott and Reshiram too. (Well, I practically love the entire Oshawott line)

hi thar! :D

Oh yeah, I love these guys. Best starters eva.

I might recommend the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming section for you, since it covers HG/SS and the 5th Generation as well.

Feel free to contact me via VM and we can talk about 5th Gen together and how awesome it is.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hiya, Stormy, and welcome to PC! :3

We have plenty of newer fans here, so you're definitely not alone in that regard! Out of curiosity, do you plan on trying some of the older games in the future, like Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald or FireRed and LeafGreen?

On top of the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming areas, you can also check out the Pokemon TCG section if you're interested in talking about the TCG! It's a rather active section with some very helpful members. :D

But it's entirely up to you where you'd like to post, of course! We're a big forum so I'm sure there'll be quite a few sections and threads that interest you. Hopefully you enjoy your stay around here and feel free to message me if you need help with anything, I'm always open~

Samurott665

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    thanks Hikari10, and Cirno. :3
    regarding the TCG, I am actually signing up for the local Play! Pokemon League near my town. :3

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
  • Welcome to PC , buddy!
    I'm still quite a newbie too , showing that I have only about 50 posts I think, or around that.
    My first tip to everyone and not just you is to read the rules. Don't think it was rude, okay? I'm trying my best to keep the tips in very friendly form/description.

Anyways, I see you play heartgold and soulsilver, as those are my favorite games to play. Don't you just love how you can walk Pokemon?
    I started playing pokemon when I think about yellow came out.

Well, that's pretty much all I can say... Other than enjoy your time and have a great time at PC also known as (poke-community) don't get mixed up like I did and thought pc meant private chat.

Samurott665

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    LOL, ok. thanks, King. and, yes...I love how your Pokemon follow you in HGSS...it's adorable. :D

Back