• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi there!

Rakuen

chilly
Years
  • whoops i forgot to make an intro

but anyways, i'm Rakuen! like most people here, i love pokemon (i've been playing since emerald). i honestly cannot choose my favorite one, but I guess it's xerneas at the moment (it's so pretty omg). as for my favorite games, platinum and x

other than pokemon, i like to watch anime, play video games, write, listen to music, and a lot more! i hope to make a lot more friends here!

sorry i am not good at all with intros lol

Years
  • Hey Rakuen, welcome to the forums!

I have to say, love that Vanillite avatar of yours. Poor thing gets hated a lot for its looks, but it's so cute and it's one of my fave Ice-types. I'm sure you'll find loads of stuff you can do here at PC and make some new friends because we are a very diverse community. This year happened to mark 10 years since I played my first Pokemon game, and I've been hooked onto the franchise ever since. Still haven't gotten around to X/Y yet but I do hope to play them eventually.

Well, I hope you settle in well and stick around as an active member because I always feel sad when one disappears unexpectedly. I'm always here if you ever need a chat, so leave me a visitor message or you can ask a staff member if you have a question. I'll see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Better a little late than never, really. Plus you're still a newbie so no worries about it. <3

Oh the feeling of unable to choose a favorite game! Right now I am stuck between the 5th and 6th gen because they are tied for favorite new generation. But Gen 2 will always be part of me because I grew up with that generation. :3 Omg Xerneaaaas <3 That is one heck of a Pokemon right there. It's really amazing~

You can do all that here in the forums, actually...talking about anime, music, games, anything Pokemon related or not! We cover almost all aspects of Pokemon as well as any interest you may have. The community and its members are really diverse and you will be amazed by the many members you may share interests with. :D

Your intro is fine, actually...don't worry! Should you ever have any questions or concerns don't be shy to ask a staff member in bold colors, ok! See ya around and have fuuuuuun :)

Years
  • Xeeerneas is definitely one of the best legends. Yveltal is awesome as well but Xerneas' horn glow adds a lot to the model; the animation for it was so ridiculously pretty in the game. Welcome to the forum, Rakuen. n_n

If you're a fan of anime, music, and games, I'm sure you'll have absolutely no problem fitting in here. :D You have things in common with many of the members already so stick around and have a blast! Sticking around is the best way to ensure you make friends and get the most out of this place so hopefully we'll be seeing you often from now on.

Enjoy your time explorin', yes! Your intro was more than good enough and certainly gave us a lot to reply with so you get an A+ in that regard, haha. Have a great day! :)

Back