• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    I'm solar the rabbit and I'm a writer. I just post my first story on I'm going to try to finish it and hope I don't get bored writing it. If rainbow man she is reading this please help me with my story writing you have the best stories with human female pikachu. Also check my story Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Beat Story please I know the first chapter short and a bit lame but it will get better.

Welcome welcome to PC, Solar! Hooray for new peeps. :)

I'd love to read your story, it's been a while since I really read any fanfics so suppose now's a good time as ever. I really love Mystery Dungeon fanfics especially; seen a lot of great comics of that on deviantART and other websites so it motivated me to try and create my own series, be it drawn or written. Hopefully you don't get bored of it! It's always super satisfying when you finally reach the conclusion of your story. All that hard work pays off and you've created something really, really great.

Our fanfiction board is wonderful so you'll get all the feedback you need there! Be sure to comment on other people's stories as well, they'd really be happy to receive reviews and suggestions.

Have fun! Let the staff know if you need any help as we're glad to assist. Be sure to stick around. <3

Years
    I'm happy you decided to join. Welcome, Solar!

So, you are a fanfiction writer? I noticed you around Fan Fiction & Writing already so it seems like you'll settle into the community well. We are like so diverse you wouldn't even believe it, and the general memberbase is very friendly too, in fact well friendlier than you'd expect. I sometimes see fanfics out there so I'm sure your story will turn out great as well, under the helpful guidance of PC's literature community. PC has some really great FF&W regulars including smods bobandbill and Astinus alongside the resident mod Slayr231. I'm sure they'll be able to answer your questions regarding the section.

Anyways, I'll leave you here and I wish you good luck with your story, and hopefully become an active member in FF&W and the forums in general. Have fun and do stick around because it'd be sad if you leave all of a sudden. Take care Solar!

- Hikari

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    I'm working on the next chapter and i need a editors. And thank you guy I hope I finished this story and I will put my best into it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello, hello Solar! I hope you're having a great afternoon, and welcome to PC, bud! <3

I'm sure that your story will be fantastic, and I will look forward on reading it sometime too! Definitely have a look out for that Fanfiction & Writing board if you would like to post it in there for all of us to read! I used to love writing small fanfics myself, including some fanfics about pokemon and some of my favourite series like Fire Emblem or the Tales series. It was pretty fun! And I still love to do it at times, but, I also love to read em' too. :3

Well, I hope that things will go well on your next chapter, and I look forward on seeing you around the forums! Have a blast around the forums, and I will more than happily help you out just in case anything goes south! Take caaare. <33

Back