• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and you can call me Yiang.

Recently I bought a 3DS with Pokemon X and I'm willing to start this adventure, and by joining this community, I really hope to make new friends to battle and trade pokemons.

Hope I can learn something with you, since that the last game I played was Pokemon Diamond =( (but I haven't the DSi and the game anymore)

When I start the game I will put the FC in my signature, hope you guys add me to your friend list.

Cheers everyone!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nicely met, Yiang! Great for you to come, and welcome to PC! <3

Aye, I know you're going to enjoy pokemon X - they're really great, and it's even inspired a lot of fans to get back into the series! The Trade Corner's Trade Plaza is for you to trade in! Check out the trade shops, and the quick trading threads there if you wish, and there's even an IRC channel if you would like to chat with our Trading regulars! The Battle Center, as well as our showdown server is there for you battling needs too, and if you want, you can check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y section to discuss the Gen 6 games. I also recommend checking out the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread, to post your FC in, and to take a look at the other friend codes on the opening post of the thread. :3

I'll definitely love to become friends with you there, and here on PC too! Feel free to send me a friend request, and you can even contact me anytime! But most importantly, have a wonderful time during your stay! We, the staff team, will help you out whenever you have a question that relates to the forums, and we'll do our best to help you out indefinitely!

Until then, I hope to see you again soon, and cheers, my new friend! <33

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaah, I should add you! v w v

I've been meaning to pick up X again, anyway.. I sorta beat the main story, and stopped not long after. Though, with wifi and such that we have now, it seems fun to trade and battle with people.

Diamond, to me, was a little dull in comparison to some of the games that followed, so hopefully X and Y will be a good reintroduction for you. It's super fun.

Welcome to PC, Yiang. c:

Nakala Pri

Heeey, Yiang! :D My name is Rozu (also known as Olivia and Olive) and I just wanted to say hi! C:

I've started a new file on Pokemon X recently and I'm almost at the end of the game! ^^ On the battle server (I go on the Main now, get someone to direct you if you go there) and I created my X team so we can battle any time, I'm on there 24/7! :P

So, drop me a VM anytime. :D

Years
  • Hello there Yiang, and welcome! I'm Hikamaru but you can call me Nichole if ya like.

Nice to hear you're doing great on Pokemon X so far, I secretly love that one better of the two versions. Xerneas is just an amazing legendary and it's a Fairy-type which I have been falling in love with lately. Dragon has probably got your ideal sections covered so yeah not much I can leave you with but I'm sure you can make some new friends soon enough.

I really do hope I can get to talk with you sometime and I'm always open for a friend request if you are looking for new friends. The staff, such as our resident TWL mods Dragon and Autumn Reverie are always on hand if you need help, just look for those bolded names which aren't too hard to spot.

Good luck and I'll see ya around Yiang!

- Hikari

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Yiang.

I myself have been saving up to possibly get a 3ds with X, but it probably won't happen. At least someone did! Dragon pretty much summed up everything you would need to know if you are relating things to X/Y. I hope you make some awesome friends and contribute to PC! Let me know if you need any help, or PM any mod which are the one's in blue. Have a great stay (:

Back